This pic says it all…

37 Likes

Love it. DC just said he could be a HOF TE if he lost weight lol…

When it’s up listen to DC’s press conference

Can’t wait to see the locker room celebration

4 Likes

My God, he is Superman!

5 Likes

I am very, very, very, vvvvvveryyy, sad that I’m all outta likes

That said, one of the greatest Lions plays I’ve seen in 55 years

18 Likes

If I’m a safety or even a linebacker and I see all 330 pounds of Sewell torpedoing right at me, I’m making a business decision and not getting in his way.

9 Likes

That was such a fun play
Put a smile on my face that wouldn’t go away :grinning:

8 Likes

My mother freaking stream cut out before the Vikings last TD, and it got going right after that play! I just heard the announcers saying how awesome Sewell’s catch was. I was like “catch?” Saw the replay later and teared up a bit. F you free internet sites who crash my CPU! (But keep it up. Especially this year)

1 Like

Best TE on the roster!!!

3 Likes

Dr Strangelove GIF

3 Likes

The photographer needs to frame that and give it to Sewell.

You know what was so impressive? I mean besides the stunning athleticism it takes to do what he did at 330lbs? He didn’t try to run anybody over and fumble the ball or something. He just wanted to get past the sticks. That’s all he cared about. Frickin awesome.

2 Likes

I love Penei. I really do.

3 Likes

Goff reminded him prior to the snap to not go out of bounds. Get the 1st down and then go down. I’m not sure that’s exactly what Goff meant but we’ll take it.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: At son’s BB games all day, dvr’d game, but had to rely on some free sketchy streaming as well. Why can’t they play one game and call it good? Gotta be a tournament every weekend? 90 minutes away?

HOF is his floor…I’m telling ya…ESPECAILLY on THIS team, with THESE coaches!

1 Like

This actually does highlight a thought that @Mr.Peabody has mentioned…

that a team doesn’t really need a TE.

Want an extra blocker… play an extra OL player.

Want an extra pass catcher… play another WR.

And… I will also highlight that playing a TE like Hock-who-can’t-block… is kind of like playing a slow WR and fooling yourself into thinking he actually helps the run game.

2 Likes

Love Hock… but…

From 2 days ago,

“I really want to see Sewell get a TD on a tackle eligible play… tell me if we ran play action fake to J-Will on the goalline, Sewelll wouldn’t be wide open in the endzone”

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.