Thoughts on George Pickens?

Give me a fast WR who can get his own separation and doesn’t have a history of injuries and drops. You meet that criteria, welcome aboard.

1 Like

You nailed it, pure speculation, but when the media says it enough it somehow becomes a bona fide rumor. The same thing is happening with any Willis → Detroit rumors.

I love those Willis rumors, if we can get other teams thinking he is worthy of the #2 pick I’m all in for a trade UNLESS Hutch is still there. Then, it would have to be some serious bean counting.

Pickens ain’t no Golladay, he’s a bonafide alpha with some durability concerns. Had he been healthy throughout college we’re talking about him being first off the board. Can’t separate? My ass.

1 Like

Constipation?

3 Likes

Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

Deep draft. He falls into second round.

1 Like

Why would he separate your ass?

1 Like

I personally think george pickens has the same draft status as jamaar chase. who had a good year to say the least. i dont think he will be on the board for 66. i thought olave would fall. jaquan brisker may be a good selection and bo melton i have heard thrown around although i am not to familiar with him.

Rumour has it that the Packers are very interested in Mr Pickens.

Brad Berreman consistently writes inaccurate click bait headlines which suggest a rumor, but are nothing more than opinions.

I’m probably one of the few that doesn’t like Garrett Wilson as much as most. There are multiple guys I would take ahead of Wilson.

Most mock drafts have Pickens dropping a lot. It’s just a matter of how far.

1 Like

Am I undervaluing Garrett Wilson? He just doesnt look like he should be the first WR taken in a draft…or maybe it’s just due to the injuries of Jameson and Pickens that makes Garrett the 1st WR taken by default.