Thoughts on Jeudy?

AtoZSports’ Destin Adams reports the Colts have had trade talks for Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy.

Jeudy, who was benched in Week 6, is expected to be traded prior to the deadline. In addition to the Colts, at least one NFC team has checked in on Jeudy. The Broncos (1-5) are in the midst of a fire sale, trading/releasing DEs Randy Gregory and Frank Clark the last two weeks. Trading Jeudy would help open up snaps for rookie Marvin Mims.

Could we possibly be the NFC team? I don’t know much about him.

Steve smith doesn’t think very highly of him, lol

4 Likes

Brian Burns to Detroit? I thought I read that somewhere on the interweb…

1 Like

Falcons would make sense. They wheel n deal a lot of talented high draft picks it seems.

They could use a guy to stretch field for London/Pitts and that run game.

Their WR depth is meh

2 Likes

I hear Jeudy is a JAG… :laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t think highly of the whole thing concerning Smith.
He said some things on a podcast that Jeudy didn’t like and he told him he don’t ■■■■ with him.
Smith blew it out of proportion and made himself look like a clown imo.
To me all that was, was Smith trying to stay relevant. You wanna come at Agent 89 BS. Get outta here.

1 Like

Supposedly Smith, at the game Thursday, was going to apologize for what he said which is why he waved JJ over. When JJ ignored him he doubled down…lol

2 Likes

Smith is paid to evaluate players… nothing he said was really over the top IMO.

Jeudy is the guy I thought looking like a clown…. trying jump around in the background of a TV shot… during pregame warmups when he is supposed to be getting focused on the opponent.

1 Like

I don’t disagree on Jeudy.
Smith is interesting to watch for me as i can’t figure what is real or not, he has a bit of an edge and sometimes it’s real, sometime’s it isn’t.

I definitely hear ya, and if it was me I could see myself doing the same thing Jeudy did.

Not exactly the same but like what Goff said to Fitzpatrick after the game a couple weeks ago, if you’re in the media and you talk you better be able to handle the consequences of what you say when you get called out.

Well, Smith is different than Fitz imo. Smith hsa performed at a high level, higher than Fitz imo and what he said about JJ wasn’t all that wrong.

1 Like

I understand the frustration of some of these players on losing teams. Still, the Lions pride themselves on culture and a guy making a big stink seems like the kind of culture player they’d like to avoid. Even when the Lions were losing the last 2 years, players showed up ready.

Why was Jeudy benched? Attitude?

I saw an apology from Burns for how he was acting.

It could very well be that players that whine and moan about their current team aren’t going to be considered as highly…

2 Likes

No thanks, we already have one underachieving Alabama WR.

1 Like

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

VI.

You’re not a professional. And you don’t know what effort is. Your quarterback is under duress, you’re locked up — somebody locks you up in man coverage on an underneath route—and to call it trotting would be an insult to trotting. You just quit Mike Shanahan would cut him tomorrow. I wouldn’t have him on my team. You can have him. And that’s the reason that the Broncos stink.

–Former NFL player Mark Schlereth , on underachieving wide receiver Jerry Jeudy , on his “Schlereth and Evans Show” on 104.3 The Fan radio in Denver.

1 Like

Unless Stink was talking about Russell Wilson being the highest-paid corpse in history, this isn’t a very accurate statement.

A guy nicknamed Stink should know it when he sees it.

If were going to trade for a wr i want adam Thielen

3 Likes

Nfl Touchdown GIF by The Undroppables

1 Like

I’m no expert, but that doesn’t sound like a Dan Campbell kinda guy….

1 Like