Three INTs vs. Raiders show Love ‘has regressed’

And the Lions are like

The Wedding GIF - The Wedding Singer - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

He looked like ass. I’m kind of shocked he looks this bad after learning on the bench for 3 years. I do like it though. ‘Bout time the Pack struggled to find a decent QB.

6 Likes

Gee, I hope we didn’t do that?
:sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

um then has Goff regressed ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Regressed from what? He hasn’t done anything. Until proven otherwise, this is who he is.

9 Likes

You mean, back to 2018?

Love started the season with two games where he had 3 TD passes and 0 INTs.

That’s probably what they’re referring to.

Isn’t one gressing enough?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you have to be toward the top to regress?

No wait. He regressed to 32nd from 31st in rankings.

1 Like

3 Likes

I see. I guess you could say he wasn’t playing bad but now he’s terrible. :joy: but as time goes on it’s only going to get harder for him. It’s gonna be a rough season for the packers.

1 Like

The Lions broke him

The more tape NFL defensive coordinators have on him, the worse it will get unless he’s able to correct his mistakes and take the next step.

4 Likes

Yes. He’s at the farthest end of the processing spectrum from Brock Purdy. That’s his biggest problem, IMO.

1 Like

Packers offense is a shit casserole, with issues upon issues right now.

Play calling is bad, like pretty bad, every first half team starts slow and unprepared, Hell Joe Barry’s defense looks more ■■■■■■■ put together in someways than that offense.

Recievers are green as hell outside of doubs and watson, they will make mistakes and have shown to be making some so far aswell, with drops aplenty

Injuries have been a factor, espically with Aaron Jones but Run game hasnt been going at all with AJ dillion

Oline also injuries, and playing bad, usually not fun combination

and of Course Love, man plays well in the second half and 2 minute offense, but struggles mightily, his Deep Ball is heavily suspect right now, he looks down his reads, his accuracy is not super great (highest of uncatchable balls in the league rn)

Basically creates a shit casserole looking at everything

1 Like

It’s pretty bad but calling it Chicago style pizza is a bit much.

4 Likes

There is enough tape on Love now to know his weaknesses. Happens to every QB. The Lions definitely set the blueprint for the league to fallow.

Stack the box. Stop the run. Make Love beat you. The recipe is out. It won’t change until he plays well.

1 Like

I’m surprised he threw so many interceptions. All he has to do is try to throw a pick and it will never happen.