Thursday Night Football - Ravens @ Bucs

Ravens @ Bucs

Bucs are in serious decline but you can’t count them out of the playoffs because the NFC South is terrible.

Brady gets the NFL too good of ratings, they’ll find a way to get him in the playoffs!

I’m expecting a Bucs win tonight, the league can’t have them going 3-5.

3 Likes

Brady is showing his age. He’s always been 90% brains, and those are still there, but the 10% was really important to him, and it’s more like 7% now. But he could still win for sure on a stacked team. The Bucs aren’t stacked, they’re just old. Take em out behind the barn and shoot them.

I mean the dude is like 50 years old. haha

I need Lamar to step up for me with Ja’Marr Chase now out 4-6 weeks.

1 Like

I took Gisele & the under.

3 Likes

Lamar showing that throwing/reading a defense ability early.

Lol I swear those who believe he’s a decent passer are watching something else.

2 Likes

I took the lawyers -333.

1 Like

My brother flew down to watch the game. Total Brady honk. Looks like a fun place to.watch a game

When the bomb drops all that will be left are the cockroaches and Tom Brady.

2 Likes

The Bucs have the 5th ranked scoring defense in the league and noone has thrown for 250 yards against them all season.

3 starting defensive backs out including their 2 best :+1:t2:

Jackson looks really bad. Don’t understand why they haven’t run some bootlegs

That’s crazy how they jumped from 29 to 8 the year Tom Brady joined the team. That doesn’t even make sense.

This is a bad matchup for Lamar. Good run defense forcing him to throw. Getting exposed on national TV and I love it.

Bucs averaging 3 yards per carry on the season. Oh boy, not winning shit with that. Swift wouldn’t help them, they can’t block their own shadows.

It makes perfect sense in context. You don’t have to watch the games. If you even watch the condensed 8-10 minute version of the games it paints an obvious picture. Having a QB throw 30 interceptions looks one way on paper. But when you actually watch it unfold over the course of a game where the defense is fighting and fighting and fighting until it finally breaks…it shows that Brady picked the perfect team to join. They were truly “a quarterback away” from a championship.

ha ha. what a bad grounding. like a 30 yard penalty

Lamar has attempted 25 passes and ran twice??? Yeah, that will get it done bud

This Bucs defense is legit.

1 Like