Thursday Night Football

Godfather wielding his power!

The Jack Fox jokes were funny…for like a minute…6 months ago.

1 Like

My understanding is that it has to do with internet connection. So while they are getting HUGE complaints from part of the population, the other part is having a different experience. They are still working thru some kinks. I heard that the sound being off sync was a widespread problem. The “solution” for those with stronger internet connections was to back and the go back into the game.

You’re not Fox’n around here.
Nice!
Like the direct communication!

1 Like

When I switched to Prime Vision… it was completely fine and has been great ever since. I do have good internet where I live… and had bever had issues witj any streaming service before… so that was a surprise.

2 Likes

My stream is fine and I don’t think I have Prime Vision!?!?!

2 Likes

While watching the game live (maybe not a commercial), press down should bring up three options. Prime view is the 3rd option. I’m probably watching all Thursday games in this view. It’s good stuff, especially because if it’s not your team it’s not that distracting.

4 Likes

Yeah… it is a little weird to find at first… but I think it is available to everybody.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info on prime vision. I like it so far. My picture quality has been great no matter the view I used.

1 Like

The Browns had the ball 1st and 10 from the 16 yard line, Chubb is averaging 7 yards per carry… what do they do throw 3 straight incomplete passes. Great play calling.

1 Like

Go Browns

Thx for the tip. Just turned it on and love the angle + stats.

1 Like

Everyone has Prime Vision. Its a different feed kind of like the spanish version feed. Amazon is playing with different ways to present the game.

To me Prime Vision is the football guys way of watching football. Its like a video game and they show all of the play art as it happens. AJ Hawk said there is no other version of the game he wants to watch, if he has the option.

3 Likes

That’s why we’re here, brother. Everyone should check it out. And I am also with @Mr.Peabody . Just a football-football fan way of watching.

Did they turn off Prime View for anyone else? Maybe from a production standpoint they need a break to reload? I mean I’m still on the channel but they turned it off.

I am still watching it.

Yeah never mind. It’s back on. It was working fine they just removed the side and bottom bar for a few minutes.

To make this point even more conclusive…

I was HATING the Amazon broadcast… but the Prime Vision view is the best game view I have ever seen for a mainstream broadcast.

3 Likes

Might as well go for it on 4th, you got 4 minutes left.

I am also very, very impressed by it. You can choose to watch the game on 80% of the screen, or you can choose to glance at the bottom or side if you so choose. Plus I love the line they use. Plus I love them highlighting the key players pre-snap (offense or defense, either team) so you can watch if one of them is your guy. Truly informative.

2 Likes