Thursday Night - Rams vs Raiders

He’s so spunky!

1 Like

How the ■■■■ can Baker start 2 days after being claimed on waivers!? Anyone who has played football in HS or college, please explain this to me.

2 Likes

It’s like the Jimi Hendrix Experience except his fanbase are the ones choking on their own vomit.

There has to be some similar concepts, the rest of the players are helping him a bit etc but ya some of it is just a gamer attitude. I think a player like baker or the guys that operate outside of the offense anyway are more able to do that quick turnaround, it is still quite fast in this instance for sure

2 Likes

Yea, just not buying it. It takes months to learn a new playbook with a new team. If you’ve played or coached, u get it. Chemistry is critical!

Oh i never said he should play well, just more so how he could do it… also because the other option is a hurt and b terrible

3 Likes

Yea sorry brother, didn’t mean to take it out on you, it just seems nearly impossible to me for him to even be on the field… did he practice once with the new team!?

Go Raiders

1 Like

Baker WANTS this job

they are the AFC’s Lions. Started 2-7, now 5-7 with an easy schedule ahead.

3 Likes

Baker needs to suck

1 Like

Lol agreed

And hes looking good. Mother sucker

Thank you cam!

1 Like

Never count Baker out

This is the kind of stuff that only happens in a lost season for a staff that knows their status for next year is secure.

2 Likes

No idea what they see in Akers. He doesn’t do anything well.

He did something right for lions fans.

1 Like

…if you wanna call it that. :wink:

Ur most likely right… i still bet this game comes down to 3 points and a field goal. Just watch