Ticketing Question

So I just had my weekend open up and I’m hoping to get up to Detroit from the Columbus area Sunday for the game. Looking at like secondary sites, the tickets are crazy expensive currently. Anyone had success buying tickets near the stadium on the day of the game? Thanks!

1 Like

If you have Facebook, that’s your best bet. I just paid a fortune for Bears-Eagles tickets, but saved $$$ in Ticketmaster fees by dealing directly with a verified reseller on a Facebook group. Of course, be careful, but some groups will let you know if someone is a verified reseller/legitimate.

I don’t have Facebook but the wife does. I’ll have her look into that. Thanks!

Just tread carefully/use good judgement. The person who I bought from had a “Trusted Seller” badge awarded by the Facebook group he was a part of.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen any standing room only tickets for this game? I heard (and now verified) tickets for seats were getting pricey

I saw those on secondary sites too and were expensive haha.

1 Like

Appreciate the help!

Wow no kidding… glad to hear it’s gonna be a packed house!

1 Like

I be going this Sunday. Going to be crazy.

I decided to pass on this game and make the trip to Green Bay in January. Tickets far cheaper FWIW and could be a playoff game at that point.

3 Likes

Not sure I could talk her into that drive :joy:

put up a post see if anyone w season tix in here isn’t going

1 Like

Bears Eagles tickets? What is that, like a double header? Like a Future Eagles game? What??? Where is Lions, where is Lions . . . Does not compute . . . .

Triple H Reaction GIF by WWE

Oh I get it, Bears game on New Years, plus playoff game tickets against the Eagles. That makes more sense.

1 Like

My son went darkside (Eagles) when he was 7. I thought it was a phase.

I was wrong.

But hey, they say if your kids want to spend time with you when they grow up, you won life. So I got that going for me.

5 Likes

Adopt me.

5 Likes

heath ledger joker GIF

You better be cheering for the Bears!! haha also how are those tickets expensive, the Bears are terrible!

Nate has went full koolaid mode!! Playoffs!? haha love it, also going to a game at -20 Lambeau in Dec/Jan is on my bucket list! Enjoy that shit.

1 Like

I was gonna buy 4 tickets for my Bros for Christmas. 135 for our usual section. Decided to wait til after the Minnesota game, cuz tickets would be dropping if we lost. We didn’t. I hopped on immediately and prices were already 155. By the time I decided to suck it up, they had raised again. 160+. And the fees! $60/ticket. My 500 dollar gift was going to be almost double. And they’ve ballooned over $200 since.

$1100-1200 for four tickets in the upper deck?!? That’s season ticket price for one bloody game. I mean, God bless y’all for supporting your habit, but I just can’t justify it. The fees really feel like robbery.

1 Like

I ended up just driving down and waiting until right before kickoff. Tickets drop in price the closer you get to kick. I ended up sitting at the 50 yard line about 38 rows up for $125 for the Vikings game.

1 Like