Tickets next weekend

I think I’m flying out from NY for the home game next weekend. I see Ticketmaster has tix for sale but I need a code? Anyone have leads or good places for a seat?

1 Like

How many do you need? Just 1?

I know a pretty large group that have tickets

I have connections but it is going to come at a cost.

suck my dick GIF

3 Likes

Same thought but from Hawaii. Planned on traveling for the draft but I’d much rather be at a home playoff game with y’all

4 Likes

Just me coming out I think. Not a ton of us lions fans here in NY :joy:

1 Like

Luke this looks like the best deal. You get a ticket and a Beejer.

2 Likes

I have emailed with his Nigerian cousin and never had an issue, I would look at this option.

1 Like

So the big group I know is actually trying to get more tickets themselves.

I actually believe this is the hottest ticket in the history of Detroit…period. Nothing has been even close. Taylor Swift can suck it. The Lions are bigger than any band or speaker or show.

1 Like

so some front row seats are available for 4000.

Sorry but that’s just dumb as shit.

1 Like

When I see these numbers I often wonder what my financial situation would need to be to feel OK spending this kind of cash on tickets.

I want tickets so badly but I went way overboard on my family Christmas and now I’m kicking myself. Must have financial discipline!!!

1 Like

I’ll be going, I need 2 tickets, if anyone has a line on some I’d be very appreciative. Otherwise it’ll be ticketmaster and their 20% fees again :pensive:

1 Like

I wish I enjoyed the NFL in person. I just hate it so much. It might be worth it just for the experience though.

4 Likes

I :100: If you really enjoy the game, TV is where you get the best views.
I went to 1 this year, and yes the atmosphere is incredible this year, I can only imagine the playoff electricity!

4 games this weekend, so far just a quick look at the lowest baĺlpark price for each game on ticketmaster

Ravens 160
Bills 180
49ers 250
Lions 550

Hence this thread LOL

550 for the nose bleed section… i guess it could be worse.

Do they sell standing room only? How much?

They have not released SRO only yet, but they’ll be $600+. It’s really not much cheaper than the nose bleeds.

1 Like

You can’t overspend on family.

1 Like

Uh, yea, you can.

2 Likes