Tigers topic

anyone gonna watch the tigers milwaukee game?

Probably ill watch the game on tv that is.

Ima bout to get my Royals Tigers 1pm Friday the 26th game tix on Draft Day 2, thatā€™s for sure.

Iā€™m going to the Tigers Rays game on the 22nd and possibly the 23rd. Been ten years since I went to an actual MLB game.
Rays stadium is also one of the few I havenā€™t been too, which was intentional.

3 Likes

Place is a dumpā€¦ but hope the Tigers crush the Rays. Enjoy.

I went to a MLB game last year (Cubs).

Be ready for the pitch clock. WOW does it make the game fly by. I think for TV watching it is awesome by I guess I had come to enjoy the games taking forever live.

It is probably the biggest rule that changed any pro sport game in the last 10 years IMO. I am sure there have been others in NFL, NBA, NHL but I am not sure any have impacted the play on the field like the pitch clock.

I am hoping the Tiger can just stay relevant so it is more interesting to hit a Mid-Summer game this year.

3 Likes

From the news:

Weā€™re barely a week into a six-month grind and the opponents ā€” Aā€™s, Mets, White Sox ā€” havenā€™t exactly been imposing. Based on the schedule, a quick start was not only possible but mandatory. Itā€™s way too early to declare the Tigers for real, but weā€™re looking for trends and clues, and so far, theyā€™re performing as designed, best-case scenario. Theyā€™re doing it with a mix of young players and veterans to compensate for a lack of star power, and a pitching staff that could be formidable.

1 Like

As a fair weather fan of the tigers, who doesnā€™t get to many in person games. I absolutely love the pitch clock for watching on TV. Itā€™s become a different game just like that

4 Likes

If you look at what our young hitters are doing, itā€™s shocking that we are 6-1 right now.

I canā€™t imagine that they will all hit this badly for much longer.

Bieber done for the Indians. UCL and he is a FA next season. Ouch.

Very good Tigers news though

2 Likes

Eye Of The Tiger Dean GIF

2 Likes

@Nate I like the color change

2 Likes

I am watching.

Its so terribleā€¦but have fun. Iā€™ve watched some good games there.

1 Like

Yea, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been told and why I never went.

Heads up: IMPORTANT : MLB posts will not surface on the homepage of the site unless you ā€˜unmuteā€™ it; this category is muted by default. To change this, simply navigate to your preferences, and remove MLB from the ā€œMutedā€ categories list.

As we on-board new users, Iā€™ll make this something people can opt-in to.

5 Likes

https://x.com/cmccosky/status/1778396754389467586

1 Like

Just need the bats going

1 Like

That -5 at 2b for the Marlins is why you donā€™t play a DH at second base

Royals are starting to put on a run here