Tigers vs White Sox; Sept 27-29

On deck: White Sox

:arrow_forward: Series: Three games at Comerica Park, Detroit

:arrow_forward: First pitch: Friday — 6:40 p.m.; Saturday — 1:10 p.m.; Sunday — 3:10 p.m.

:arrow_forward: TV/radio: All games on BSD/97.1

:arrow_forward: Probables: Friday — LHP Garrett Crochet (6-12, 3.68) vs. TBA; Saturday — RHP Sean Burke (1-0, 1.93) vs. TBA; Sunday — RHP Jonathan Cannon (4-10, 4.37) vs. TBA

:arrow_forward: Crochet, White Sox: He will be making 32nd and final start, but, a converted reliever, he’s been averaging less than five innings per start. Still, his 35% strikeout rate and 5.5% walk rate are legit. He hasn’t thrown more than 78 pitches since early July.

:arrow_forward: TBA, Tigers: Manager AJ Hinch has a lot of options, opener and otherwise. The Tigers have plenty of fresh arms to work in bulk, namely Brant Hurter and Ty Madden.

1 Like

I doubt anybody would consider the White Sox to be a rival these days.

Sizemore bumped his head.

2 Likes

Im sure they wanna ruin our season. Cant just skate by, they all the sudden have some confidence. They dont wanna break that record vs tigers.

Per Benetti on today’s broadcast this weekend’s series is close to a sellout.

1 Like

I heard its standing room only that is left.

2 Likes

Team loses 120 games… and the manager thinks he matters…
:roll_eyes:

Jim Carrey Podcast GIF by Washed Media

1 Like

Ugh. If Twins lose tonight . I wont be able to watch Friday. Its date night.

1 Like

He took over when they fired the manager a month or so back so this isn’t on Sizemore at all. More the moron that is Reinsdorf.

1 Like

To be honest, I’m gonna be bored out a my skull when the Tiger’s season is over. I’ve gotten used to having a minor league game on two monitors and Tigers on the other one every night not named Monday.

4 Likes

Grady was gonna be a Johnny Damon/Carlos Beltran…close to or probably in HoFer

Sucks

Damn Twins just tied it up. 4-4 going into the 9th. We’re gonna have to win it ourselves. Which we will.

Better be sad if we didn’t.

“sad” doesn’t quite do it.
flipping out deranged…maybe.

2 Likes

Marlins held it, in extras now, Marlins 1st and 3rd nobody out

1 Like

Tigers. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Miami takes the lead

1 Like

5-4, now to the Twins.

2 Likes