https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1749593701377048883?s=20

Guess AG is coming back next season.

2 Likes

Why did I think this said

Titans hire Brian Calhoun

4 Likes

@Jman …Alright millen dont go drafting him again calm down

2 Likes

Seems like a strange hire. But everybody wants a piece of the Lions success. Callahan was QB coach here 2016-2017.

4 Likes

On a serious note, ag imo has shown a great ability to adjust to talent the last half of this season… yes we are giving up yards but damnit if these guys arent getting stops when it matters

3 Likes

I have been making a killing betting on the UNDER for opposing RBs rushing stats.

2 Likes

OMG I did too.

How crazy is it that we wemt from a gm that reportedly drafted a guy simply because the name was yelled out across the room “calhoun” to a guy drafting a rb, lb, te, s in his first 4 picks and telling the league shove your value chart… and it working out

2 Likes

Did Glenn interview w/ anyone else? I was really looking forward to the Lions bringing in Don Martindale
…

He also met with atlanta and washington

1 Like

Glenn interviews: Falcons, Chargers, Titans, Commanders

Johnson interviews: Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Seahawks, Commanders

Assuming Harbaugh, Belichick and Vrabel all get jobs, there’s only two places for Johnson or Glenn to land. I like our chances of getting Johnson back.

2 Likes

Johnson gets one of those. Glenn probably doesn’t…maybe Commanders?

Fun exercise …
Harbaugh / Chargers
Belichick / Falcons
Vrabel / Seahawks
Johnson / Commanders

From what I’ve read, Ben is enchanted by the idea of going to DC. I think that leaves Glenn as the odd-man out.

Who goes the carolina route?

Shit, forgot about Carolina. Looks like they’re really into Dave Canales? I mean, he worked wonders with Mayfield, maybe he can revive another No. 1 QB.

Would Harbaugh want to keep Kellen Moore as OC? Chargers seem like they want him on next staff and refused to let him interview for other OC position with Bears.

The Panthers owner is an ass. So it makes sense to have a coach with Anal as part of his last name.

James Taylor?

Not Ben Johnson, considering he turned them down last year.

I also read this as Brian Calhoun. Now I have to go figure out what became of him