Titans losing faith in Malik Willis

2 Likes

Glad we have Brad, I am guilty of buying into the hype LY. But I am always good deferring to Brad/Dan & Co.

1 Like

I agree but I see my the Titans are ready to move on. They need someone to help them compete now. Willis is a couple years away. I wonder how would this kid perform here??

About like he did in TN

7 Likes

I meant 2 years from now. How much better would he be

1 Like

He’s worth a 6th round pick in 2024 if he makes the 53 man squad.

As I said prior to the draft, Malik Willis was a 3rd round QB prospect BUT if he wished to commit to being a RB, I’d take him in the 2nd.

I am afraid of how this will derail the thread BUT…

This outcome is my fear for AR15. That he doesn’t put the tools together, and doesn’t develop. And I’d rather not be the team that spent a top-10 pick on the guy…

1 Like

I just have this thing where I don’t like QB’s who suck at passing the ball.

7 Likes

Malik is athletic but he’s not THAT athletic

Passing is so passé. All the cool kids are going to be running the triple option.

2 Likes

Meh, Steve Young and Brett Favre did better on their second stops. Not a guarantee, buts it’s possible. Would probably do better in Baltimore.

Me neither. And, I had that in mind when I started the OP.

3 Likes

AR15 in action…

Pitching Chicago Cubs GIF

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know what they saw in the first place?
Did they look at his numbers?
Did they look at his RAS?
Did they watch game video?
Or, did they just watch ESPN and NFLN?

1 Like

How catastrophic would it have been to have drafted him over Hutch? I would have sworn off the Lions forever

4 Likes

Lost faith in Willis even before the draft. Much like many QBs in this years draft.

1 Like

Never had any to begin with.

2 Likes

You gotta take the actual ride we would have been on!

2022 - He’s just a rookie, give him a chance bro. Peyton Manning threw 826 interceptions as a rookie. R-E-L-A-X.

2023 - There were some bright spots, it wasn’t all bad. He just needz moar weapunz.

2024 - Needz moar weapunz and an offense catered to his skillset.

2025 - Still needz moar weapunz. Defense did him no favors.

2026 - Okay maybe he sux. My bad.

3 Likes

yearrrg. I wonder if people here would dig in like with Joey.

Also another great post that’s screaming for a facepalm emoji. But I wouldn’t be facepalming at you. But with you

1 Like