Titans sign Josh Dobbs off Lions practice squad - ProFootballTalk

1 Like

Dammit.

Go get another mobile guy to be a backup.

2 Likes

Amen, these mobile guys can only help prepare the D for facing Hurts again in the playoffs.

3 Likes

Dobbs must have his suitcase packed at all times. His career so far…

3 Likes

2 Likes

We need a mobile QB to prepare for Fields. We were lucky to escape with a win against the Bears, and Fields slashed us. He’ll do it again if we don’t do something different.

Very random sidenote: This guy has @Natty’s favorite disease: alopecia.

4 Likes

Just let Randel El play scout team QB. He was a college QB. He’s younger than Brady! haha

1 Like

Bastards!

2 Likes

Fox can be mobile QB to practice

1 Like

Sort of confirms the Lions made a good decision to sign him.

3 Likes

Use Justin Jackson, you really need to face a guy who will give you fits.

1 Like

The Titans have the same record as the Lions, but talk about a difference in starting well vs finishing well. The Titans were 7-3, have lost 4 straight, fired the GM and now their QB is out for the season. The Jags now have a legit shot to win the division.

If I’m a Jaguars fan I’m now very optimistic about my division title chances.

2 Likes

If the Jags beat the Jets tonight, I think they win the division. And they play head to head with the Titans in the final game of the season. Jags already crushed the Titans in the 1st matchup. Another terrible division that I wish the Lions were in.

1 Like

The Jags are 3-1 in their last 4 with wins over the Ravens, Cowboys, and at the Titans with Tannehill.

Their loss? 40-14 in Detroit.

2 Likes

Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

You can’t come into the Lions den and expect to win!! We may never lose at home again.

1 Like

LMAO , reminds me of those Bantha critters on Star Wars . :laughing:

1 Like

I think they have to beat the Jets (or their next opponent) AND the Titans to win the division. Right now they’re 6-8 and the Titans are 7-7. Yes, we could have two teams under .500 in the playoffs, wild.
I’d rather the Jets win tonite so that they’re motivated against the Seahawks next week.

2 Likes