Titans vs Jaguars Thread

That ball was under thrown as bad as Jamo’s TD pass :joy:

1 Like

Funny part was when Jared owned it. Basically said “There’s no way he’s that open. Don’t do something stupid” haha. Guy was stunned so he gets a pass from me for completely admitting it. :rofl:

1 Like

Agnew, again.
Looks like Holmes knew what he was doing when he poached Dobbs.
Hope he did he did as well with the guy he protected (Sudfeld).

Who could have ever seen that coming?

1 Like

Do you think the gravitational pull of Aikman’s giant melon is effecting the passing game?

Can’t believe that “fumble” by Doubs wasn’t overruled… reminds me of a recent decision that was challenged by a coach and still considered an incomplete pass…

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Yeah and we 1-6 at the beginning so we were close there too.

1 Like

Jags got some home cooking…NFL narrative on that Dobbs fumble.

99/100 that’s and incomplete pass!

1 Like

Go Jags, rooting for fellow underdog kitty teams

1 Like

This is why I don’t like the way the Titans play. Their margin for error is so thin, one big mistake and they’re on the losing end. On the flip side the Chiefs can screw up all game long and still win by 2 TDs.

2 Likes

So did MCDC know Dobbs like to fumble under pressure? :thinking::upside_down_face:

Dobbs just prove why he’s a practice squad player

1 Like

That 3rd down play, who else saw the Titan receiver 10 yards behind the receiver who caught the ball, being interfered with to the damn ground. He was getting mugged. Josh couldn’t have thrown it to him. No flag. Game over.

Hoping we knock off pack like Jax did ten. New kid on the block

1 Like

Most be nice for Jacksonville and Tampa to have it easy.

2 Likes

Tough situation for Dobbs.
Lawrence had a bad game.
T Walker looked great.

Home team wins tonight… the road team ends dreams tomorrow.

Jax was gonna lose that game until that anti-tuck rule open hand whatever…Lawrence was missing throws and they couldnt run the ball.

Vrabel is gonna waste Derrick Henry with bad qb play and scared playcalling/offensive scheme.

Jacksonville has some pieces but we boat raced them all day long.

We clocked Minny too, and played Buffalo and Philly tough.

Too many defensive mistakes early in the year…sucks.

We’ll beat GB in 24 hrs…its the Rams that need to get all pissed off and drop another 50 burger.

3 Likes

That 3rd down play, the refs “didn’t see” the obvious pass interference on Dobbs first read, well beyond the first down marker.
Oh, well. Another, “no I insist, you take it”, division title.

1 Like