Titans vs Jaguars Thread

Starting one. I’m torn. I like the feel good story of the Jags but at the same time it would also be cool for Josh Dobbs to rise up and snag a playoff berth for his team.

2 Likes

I like the symbolism of this picture. Willis looks bright eyed and confused while Dobbs seems calm, focused and ready to attack.

3 Likes

Go Jags!

I agree that the Titans are more likable with Dobbs at QB, but we’ve had enough of them floundering once they reach the playoffs. Give us some new blood.

Yeah, WTF…Go JAX !

2 Likes

They both suck… go Jags go!! No team that loses 6 straight should make the playoffs IMO.

This Star - Spangled Banner rendition was…er, Hmmm…

2 Likes

The Jags lost 5 in a row. I guess that’s the cutoff point? :joy:

Dobbs is doing what he has to. Nothing fancy. Just getting the job done.

1 Like

What a dumb play by the Jags.

1 Like

Nice to see Agnew doing good. Never really had a beef with him.

1 Like

I’m not hating on Dan…. Ben…… or AG…. BUT-

The 53 man roster affords a fair amount of wiggle room- makes you wonder how Houston got cut so quick, and we lost his 4 year cheap contract. Luckily no one claimed him.

I was poking fun a Dobbs starting this game a few days ago, and this could be two consecutive solid showings under the bright lights.

How did we have him, watch him practice, and not see he’d be a better plan B than sudafed?

3 things I can say for sure…

1. T Law is a franchise QB
  2. Dobbs is better than any Lions backup since S Hill
  3. Spending some FA coin helps you take a LEAP…. If done right- Kirk/Z Jones/Engram- so far 2700 yards and 17 tds… R Jenkins, Oloukun, etc made impacts on D too…

Agnew was a good find by Quinn.

1 Like

Oof…that one hurt.

I love the way Dobbs is reading the defense with poise and the way he is delivering the football with precision to receivers he just met.

1 Like

Too bad, he’s exactly what I’d like in a backup.

I just watched a DE for the Titans try the James Houston Mario jump rush!!! It wasn’t nearly as successful because the guy didn’t have the burst after the hop to make it work.

Just turned it on. Aikman and Buck. Time for the mute button.

2 Likes

Imagine if Goff missed a wide open receiver in the end zone like that, this board would be talking about it for years.

1 Like

I remember he hit a TD pass to Cephus and some people on this board were angry that he started his read on the other side of the field. “He’s processing too slow!!! That was a lucky TD pass!!!”

Malik Willis’s career is going to be really short isn’t it?

2 Likes