TNF - Saints vs. Cowboys

1st series… Dallas gets away with hit using crown of helmet (rookie DT Odighizuwa on Ingram)

I thought this was gonna be a Lions game, until that one big pass. Wow.

That Gallup catch. :eyes:

1 Like

Just befroe the Gallup catch…CeeDee Lamb almost did Malcolm Jenkins like Barry did Rod Woodson.

Just turned it on, to see the long Saints TD. Good timing

The difference being that Malcom Jenkins has already made the move from CB to S. Barry forced Woodson’s transition.

tumblr_naa77ot1NM1qhkbk8o2_400

3 Likes

But we can’t get Lamb.

And Cooper’s catch was great. I’d kick the tires on Cooper this offseason. They might want that money off the books so they retain Gallup and save 5m per.

I think Cooper is underrated.

Yea Parsons is a stud.

1 Like

I did not see him having this kind of impact. Boy was I wrong about him

1 Like

It would be interesting to sign Michael Gallup. He could make the exact same catch he just made, but it would be called incomplete as a Lion. His reaction would be worth any number of millions it would take to get him. :joy:

2 Likes

LOL
surprise shock GIF

4 Likes

Ditka would not approve of Dan Quinn’s look tonight :joy:

In all seriousness though it does look a bit silly for the HC wearing his cap backwards IMO.

2 Likes

Chicago Bears Nfl GIF by ADWEEK

1 Like

I am not even old school enough to care about appropriateness… but he looks like a tool.

Too funny @ BigNatty :joy:

1 Like

Agreed @ PhunnyPharm.

1 Like

Loved it too, man. I thought it was awesome that he’s in a sweater that his grandma made for him, and that it looks so much like the ones Ditka used to wear.

OMG… that call on a “blind side block”… GTFO!

Total screw job on that one.

1 Like

Exactly. Nothing to see here, right?

At least the Cowboys aren’t getting preferential treatment.