Today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday, Wise.

1 Like

Happy belated!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Wise. Now we know we know the username fits! Lol. Congrats man. Keep on truckin!

1 Like

Happy B-Day Brother Wise…You’re not getting older you’re getting Wiser :wink:

Dunno about that! Sure as hell getting older tho.

Thanks for all the good wishes. The board is the best!

right along with ya at 75—how you handling the aches and pains of the golden age–LOL

1 Like

Keep movin’, that’s how I do it. Try doing new things, learn new things, change what makes sense to change and avoid nasty people.

1 Like

Pick a mountain to climb!
I’m only in my 50’s but I’ve started setting physical goals for myself each year that help to keep me feeling young.

Climbing that big dune in Sleeping Bear Park was an annual thing for a few years. Now it’s hitting certain distances on a bicycle. It’s amazing how many guys with gray hairs are on those dunes or peddling down the street.

1 Like

smile a lot
Choose to be happy
Love other humans
Look INWARD when you get upset

Then go shave your head.

Happiness levels will inflate drastically.

Happy 74th @Wiseacres!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday young man!

GIF by VakantieVeilingen

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!

Wait, old people know how to work the internet?

Happy b-day, your typing and clicking skills are impressive for someone with the amount of “lived experience” you have😏

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

Happy birthday! You still count as young. 74 is the cutoff.

Happy brother Wise! Enjoy YOUR day!

My mom is 83, and she is always saying, getting old isn’t for whimps! I am starting to see that myself. lol

I always enjoy seeing your point of views! I do hope you have a blessed day my friend!

Good for you! I thought I was getting old at 65. If you can manage to wobble outside you can walk on dirt that is younger than you. Have a blessed day - cheering for you to see a Lions SB soon.

(all in jest of course!)

Happy Birthday, Wise, congrats!