Tom Brady and Giselle

Hire divorce lawyers. Rumor is that TB12 found out the Jared wanted to pipe her and things unraveled from there

3 Likes

That’s an unfortunate situation.

Essentially, it appears that Brady has chosen work over family when he not only has enough money to last 10 lifetimes, but he’s truly at the end of his football career.

5 Likes

These things happen, the divorce rate is like 50% in the US. Gotta suck to be in the media spotlight though during it. They need some privacy which they won’t get.

2 Likes

So it wasn’t Jared’s fault?

1 Like

He works a few months out of the year. How would it sound if a man wanted a woman to retire in her 40’s when she clearly wants to continue working.

1 Like

Well, not quite that simple unless you are saying the woman’s job put her future health at risk the longer she kept working then it works.

Maybe the job would put her at risk. Many women work jobs that put their health at risk.
But it should be their decision to make.

1 Like

Maybe Tom just wasn’t getting it on the regular anymore! He will have a lonely bachelor life! I can’t imagine any young hot ladies would be interested in him. haha

1 Like

I believe Giselle has more $$.

3 Likes

I actually heard it was our good looking punter that Brady couldn’t compete with

3 Likes

For his sake…I hope not…She’ll never talk to him again.

1 Like

I think it’s entirely possible that Tom Brady is addicted to football. I’m sure walking away from what has been your identity your entire life isn’t easy. Especially when you’ve still been performing at a high level.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. She does make more money than him. That’s a huge reason he’s been able to take much less money than he could have.

No. Giselle aged out. There are rumors of wrinkles…

2 Likes

He can always coach. Probably not with a Super Model wife, but, that’s an option.

1 Like

Will Tom get alimony?

No doubt, but before he decided to return, he did this:

1 Like

I heard Brady was leaving Giselle for Fox! And not the network, haha. Perhaps just a rumor, very realistic one though.

2 Likes

Most likely they just divide who earned what and call it a day.

LOL - Heeee wishes! Fox ain’t having someone that old, especially with that plumbing.

1 Like