Tom Brady can be annoying as hell

Yeah, I said it.

Whether it was the money on the table, him sniffing around the Dolphins, or Arians getting moved, I smell bullshit.

Love of the game? Christ almighty, gag me. I might have been born at night, Tom, but it wasn’t last night.

Second, this business about returning to make right a bitter ending? Yeah, Stafford ripped your heart out with a grin on his face, but let’s not forget that if the Rams don’t make a flurry of unnatural, fluky ass turnovers in the second half, LA wins COMFORTABLY precisely because they kicked Brady’s ass all over the field.

Rant done. Yes, he’s the goat. But that doesn’t mean he gets to patronize us.

3 Likes

Well said, not much to add you covered it well

1 Like

Maybe Gisele is an absolute harpy at home?

5 Likes

I think if you already don’t like him, you read it differently than others that do like him.
To me, all he is saying is he feels his body is still capable of playing and that he loves the game enough to play another year if he can.

Now, i do think the Bucs moving Arians has everything to do with it…but he can’t say that or won’t say that to the public.

And yes they lost in a bad way to the Rams…but again it’s all a matter of perception. If the Rams were without 2 of their 3 best WR’s and their RT was hobbled and they were the ones losing 27-3 and Stafford lead the charge to bring them back only to lose by a last second FG, people here would be congratulating Stafford on such a heroic feat (and they should) or they’d say he was just being Pad Statford again bringing his team back when the other team got conservative and he got lucky by the Bucs having some ill-timed fumbles. It’s all how you want to see it really.

5 Likes

Sigh. Spartys gonna Sparty.

2 Likes

I’m just sick of Brady winning all the time. Like let someone else have some success. As a player, nothing but respect for the GOAT and his 7 super bowl rings. The Lions have won 0 playoff games in the same timeframe that Brady has played in 10 super bowls. Unreal.

A lot of guys go through this. Favre comes to mind. Once he does quit playing, it’s going to be hard to come back after sitting out a year. Especially if the player is healthy. Pretty much every one of these players are ego driven. It’s hard to push that ego aside and give up your career. Hell, I was forced into early retirement because of health problems almost 20 ago and it STILL eats at me and I was only in manufacturing. I had no pro sports career making millions, although Brady never did seem too wrapped up in the money. Many times he took less money so the team could invest it into other players, which he benefited from anyway.
Maybe sitting around with the wife and kids got to him, too. Kids are more demanding the older they get. Not only more demanding, their issues are more complex than when they were younger. Plus they’re getting into ages where they’re more outspoken and have stronger opinions. Many of us can remember being teenagers. Let’s face it, we’ll never be as smart when we were 16 or 17. Man, those were the years where we knew EVERYTHING! Wow, those were the days. We had ALL the answers.
I do believe that the divorce rates go up for people when one(or both)of them retire and they find themselves spending almost all of their time together. They find out that they really don’t like each other. Yeah, bummer.

When you have more SB rings then every NFL team in the league you can pretty much be an asshole.

1 Like

Look, I need Tom Brady to be playing.

That way, I can still say there are professional athletes my age.

2 Likes

Fair take.

1 Like

and funny as well…

2 Likes

Tom Brady IS annoying as hell, there…fixed it.

I had season tickets his junior and senior years while i was a student at Michigan. I will always root for him and think he is far less annoying than half of the players in this league.

1 Like

This board rips KT because we feel like he doesnt love the game, then we turn aroynd and rip Tom because he cant leave the game. Just cant win around here.

3 Likes

This video is my favorite Tom Brady moment.

Kevin is right…come win in Detroit…Show us your love for the game!!

2 Likes

Come to Detroit Tom. Get Kevin on that Brady train!

2 Likes

Why do I hear Mike Valenti when I read this lol

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.