Tom Brady retires

ARog to Tampa Bay

1 Like

:exploding_head:

This … seems possible.

1 Like

You heard it here first

Puts ARog in position to get another ring

If Brady does retire it is the best possible move for ARog besides staying in GB

2 Likes

$15 million of his bonus hits in a week. If he retires beforehand, he doesn’t get it.

4 Likes

can you IMAGINE if Aaron hangs it up ??? Ben is gone, Brady is gone, Rogers is gone…can you imagine that chit !? WOW what a change NFL wise !

1 Like

I brought this up in a thread I started about drafting a QB.

If Rogers leaves GB then it’s very possible the could have the best QB situation in the NFCN. With MIN and CHI getting a new coaching staff. The Lions might have the most stable coaching environment too.

Here’s the thread in talking about.

2 Likes

I’d still take Cousins over Goff every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but wouldn’t fault you if you felt otherwise. To me they’re negligible. They sort of just … exist. They’re Nick Foles, only without a Super Bowl ring.

1 Like

That puts ARog on same team as Suh…that would be interesting, I don’t think Suh had a whole lot of love for Rodgers. But winning solves a lot of that

If I was Aaron Rodgers, I would go to a team like the Steelers that IMO are a good team that was brought down by horrible QB play.

TJ Watt had 22.5 sacks. That’s the kind of guy that will help you win a Superbowl.

Although I do see the appeal of the NFC and avoiding the 2 best teams in the league which are the Chiefs and Bills. The Cowboys should be the class of the NFC but Cowboys gonna Cowboy.

Love it, buddy!

The classy move would be Brady giving back that $20m or $10m without a lot of fanfare. $20m is a lot of bones.

The classy thing for the Bucs to do is go after the money.

Well…Brady told the Buc’s he hasn’t made up his mind according to multiple sources. Surprised he didn’t wait to make that announcement until tomorrow during one of the games.

Yeah, and Scott Mitchell too?

Uh boy, we all have opinions

Kevin Hart challenged him to go to Detroit to show how great he really is…

“I’m not a believer” says Hart

4 Likes

I love that conference call trash talking during the draft. Makes it way less boring.

4 Likes

ESPN still talking about him be retired

Haha I agree with Kevin! Be a man Brady! Take a real challenge.

1 Like

You don’t become the GOAT by taking pity cases…

2 Likes

I think he intends too…and that he just didn’t want to announce it until after he got his $15M roster bonus next week…

Shefty put him in a bad spot leaking that

1 Like