Tom Brady retires

ESPN still talking about him be retired

Haha I agree with Kevin! Be a man Brady! Take a real challenge.

1 Like

You don’t become the GOAT by taking pity cases…

2 Likes

I think he intends too…and that he just didn’t want to announce it until after he got his $15M roster bonus next week…

Shefty put him in a bad spot leaking that

1 Like

Yep. You heard it here first!

1 Like

[quote=“JadedLionsFan, post:47, topic:14121”]

Wow. Hadn’t thought of that. Good call – may be.

Hilarious. he was speechless.
C’mon Tom, lay any morsel of doubt to rest!

1 Like

[quote=“JerseyJungle, post:66, topic:14121, full:true”]

A lot depends on who is in the drivers seat. I suspect Green Bay would rather see him in the AFC.
But if ARog has any say in where he goes I would think this would be the move to make if you want another ring

He’s gonna just retire, rather than go to the jets or something like that. He has leverage.

Rodgers could sit out this year and then go to whatever team he wants as a free agent in 2023. The contract dollar figure would likely be higher when you’re not giving up any compensation to get him.

1 Like

Hoping for:
1 - stay with GB
2 - retire
3 - get traded.

What I think is more likely:
1 - get traded
2 - retire
3 - stay put

Yea, I don’t think him leaving is a given

It’s hard to imagine the dollars working out, staying with Green Bay is by far the most likely IMO. He’ll cry and whine, but that’s more just who he is, rather than having anything to do with Green Bay.

1 Like

Did you guys know Tom Brady is the last active player drafted by the Montreal Expos? I saw it somewhere and I had to look it up.

1 Like

He’s gone. Great carrier but this is going to help the NFL a lot.

Pretty sure Gronk is done also. I think he only played to play with Brady.

Tampa has a couple key pieces to figure out to stay top level competitive. They could easily fall back to just being a good team not a great team

3 Likes

They still do have OJ Howard and Brate.

I was kinda hoping the Lions might take a run at Howard if possible, that would have been Brady and Gronk playing another year.

1 Like

I think Howard’s a FA

2 Likes

Thanks, I think Brady and Gronk going probably makes him a priority for the Bucs now. Before you might have Been able to get him without much of a fight from the Bucs.

1 Like

What does Mike Evans contract situation look like also? He is a key piece for TB