Tonight it begins! TB and Dallas!

The Patriots are going to be mediocre again and Tom Brady looks like a boss in his 22nd season. I will make this point again, Bill Bilicheck has never made the playoffs without Tom Brady in his coaching career!

2 Likes

#Bald dudes rule!

1 Like

You shave your head bro, she’ll never get anything done. Nothing but sex after that! :wink:

If you don’t, we’ll still like you. We’re not like the wealthy folks that hate poor ppl, just because they’re poor. We still stand for the humans. We can just be grateful for being blessed with handsomeness.

1 Like

Brady saw Brown open but didn’t throw the ball right away. He looked off him completely to keep the safety out of the play and then went back and threw the TD pass.

Very few QBs would even consider doing that. WR throws his arm up, QB gets him the ball, safety comes over and makes tackle. Good play, nice gain but not the wide open TD.

Brady = goat (and props to the O-line for giving him the confidence to completely look off his intended target just to keep the S out of the play).

Dallas was the beneficiary of 11 penalties, over 100 penalty yards AND 4 turnovers. I’d say very few teams lose games where they get that much of a bonus.

2 Likes

I. Am looking forward to see what happen with this - they could end up very good imho but …. Games must be played rand tbh they shouldn’t have won 7 games last year with thier hold outs and injuries…. That’s a testimony for me about BB coaching….

1 Like

Solar powered sex panel!

2 Likes

Of course TB is the better team - But they are a top notch defense and Dallas put up over 400 yards of offense fairly easily. If their kicker were better they would have won that game. And teams have to create or finish the play on turnovers which dallas did. Dallas also had 55 yards in penalties. Teams don’t have to win every game to look good. I despise Dallas but I am not going to make excuses to make them look like a bad team. They played well. Their o-line looks like its former self and Dak looked good throwing the ball. Game plan was spot on against TB. They were much better agains the run than last year. If they play like that all year they will win a lot of games. Like it or not.

1 Like

I agree. I wold add, the turnovers were mostly just goofball, random stuff. If not for those, that game was a blowout too.

2 Likes

Yeah but despite the W there was some weird shit going on. Byron Leftwich barking at Tom after Tom vehemently shook off his playcall to throw that perfect backside fade to Godwin that set up the game winning fg? That spells conflict. And then we see Leftwich, instead of celebrating the kick, in Bradys face saying TRUST ME. That kind of stuff gets complicated. Bucs have all the talent but maybe even too much.
Teams that play together can win against stacked teams because football is weird that way. Dallas had no business taking the lead and being the probable winner so late but they had good unity going on. And again, Captain America defeats all. What Is With That Dude.

1 Like

Dallas is definitely one of the more talented offenses in the league. However… Tampa was withou a starting safety (Whitehead) from the start… and they lost their #2 CB (Murphy-Bunting) early in the game.

The Cowboys proceeded to attack Jamel Dean and Ross Cockrell… and avoided #1 CB Carlton Davis as much as possible.

I definitely expect Dak to keep piling up stats… and winning games… but there are a lot of reasons that he threw for 400 yards… especially when the offense abandons the run against Vea, Suh, JPP, and the rest of that front 7.

1 Like

Completely agree w/the whole post. If not for weird fumbles and people tipping balls up into the hands of defenders, the patriots blow them out and tom likely gets 450 yards passing. He was on ■■■■■■■ fire.

1 Like

This is incorrect. Not only has he made the playoffs without Brady…he won a playoff game and beat Bill Parcells.

1 Like

Tough being behind Gronk and Brate and having brick hands like he did this summer. I think he has great physical traits, he always gets open, but dude you have to catch the ball… And you have to stay healthy.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in he Brady / Leftwitch exchange. Brady is probably the most cerebral QB in the NFL and probably is as prepared for different plays / formations as his offensive coordinators. He threw 50 TDs in one of the 2 seasons without Josh McDaniels. The truth is that Brady and Leftwitch are two very highly competitive alpha males (as I believe most QBs and former QBs are) and will have disagreements from time to time.

Sure if Lefwhich doesn’t mind being turned out with the whole league watching and being made the subject of a Brady Punks His Coach memestorm.
More power if he’s man enough to not take offense, but it sure seemed he did.

As @wesleysh21 pointed out, the Browns won a playoff game with Belichick has HC after 1994 season. He went 11-5 that year. Testaverde was his QB.

Also… Tom Brady threw 11 passes in 2008 before tearing his ACL in the 1st quarter of week 1.
The game was scoreless at the time.

Matt Cassell then led the Patriots to an 11-5 record.
Cassell completed 63% passing, 21 TDs, 11 INTs.

Miami “won” the division with the same 11-5 record on tiebreakers (they split the 2 games between them).
Baltimore was 11-5 also and awarded the final wildcard spot based on tiebreakers because they didn’t play head to head.

Cassell left for KC in 2009, and proceeded to compile a 26-40 record as a starting QB away from New England.
He had 83 TDs, 71 INTs, and completed 58% passing after leaving Pats.

One more thing…

Bill Parcells coached 19 seasons.

For 10 years… Belichick was his DC or Asst HC.
They went 105-55 in those years.
In playoffs, they were 10-4 together with 2 Super Bowl wins and a Super Bowl loss.

In 9 years without Belichick as his DC or Asst HC…
Parcells went 67-76-1 in regular season… and 1-4 in the playoffs. To be fair, a few of these years were rebuilding years… but Parcells’ teams were usually not as good on defense when he didn’t have Belichick.

2 Likes

zach-wilson-icegif

I’m not sure if this will show up. I had no idea Zach Wilson did the Billy Sims kick in college!

1 Like

ViciousAdorableEsok-max-1mb

I’m just happy that it’s called “The Billy Sims Kick.”