Tonight’s Episode of “Hutch Says”

Love this dude

Love this resolve

18 Likes

Jesus I needed that. Freaking love that kid and this team! Hell of a season!

6 Likes

SF dealt with heartbreak a year prior and now they are in the big game. Just got to keep grinding.

7 Likes

I love Hutch too, but for the love of god…Shave your GD head, bro!

1 Like

So proud of this team.

2 Likes

Hutch played like a bad ass late in the season.

3 Likes

Oops

Confused What Happened GIF by Google
Ii

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

1 Like

This, 100%.

“Greatness is a journey - not a light switch, and it may take a few more days in the dark to see the light, but the Lions will get there.”

2 Likes

After reading that, hell with the loss. Look out in 24.

1 Like

Well if that’s true, were some enduring MFers because we have been suffering for 50 years. Al the Lions did was prove the doubters right, we were a team that choked it alway. And it was a total choke job, from the players to Dan himself. The moment just proved to be to big for them. We were as good or better then the 49ers and showed it the first 1/2, but then they lost all that Grit they talk about. They folded up like they didn’t belong. This was our season and the whole team choked it away.

3 Likes

You sound like a “glass is completely empty” guy. Not half full or half empty - just empty. Is that your take?

2 Likes

It’s not my take it’s what happened,

Did we have a 17 point lead ?

Did we blow that lead and loose the biggest game in 50 years ?

Did that the Team show any grit during that collapse?

Were they people in the media that thought we were in over our head ?

Did we give Skip Bayless his I told you so ?

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

3 Likes

Yeah of course you say that, but he is still smiling this morning with his chest pumped out. Shaking his head at Lions fans
Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

And again, I say who cares? What Skip Bayless or any of the other talking heads think about the Lions means absolutely nothing to me.

2 Likes

LOL at anyone who’s concerned about what Skip Bayliss is saying about us. Get a grip.

3 Likes

It is good for us for them to be who/how they are.

1 Like

That doesnt take away the fact that e season ended with one of the most epic choke jobs in playoff history. Its a bitter pill to swallow. It was a great season and also a brutal brutal meltdown. Both things can be true.

1 Like