Too damn hot

that’s super rad man. have fun!!

we just launched our beer slushee machine today. have a pineapple coconut IPA slushee and a passionfruit NE hazy IPA slushee

2 Likes

I could have used something like that today. She doesn’t drink beer but I try to have her sample different things to see what she can “tolerate.” The Keller Weis in the pic didn’t go over well so I ended up drinking the Hoptimum and a warm Keller Weis.:rofl:

I use to work downtown, what’s the name of your brewery?

That’s a cool idea. Pun not intended (for once).

1 Like

When I lived in Louisiana we had drive-thru daiquiri bars. That was not a typo. :joy:

2 Likes

Yep. I got a Hurricane from a drive through in New Orleans in the early 2000s.

1 Like

:rofl:

In addition to having drive-thru daiquiri bars I remember being able to go into a liquor store and they had daquiri machines over to the side like slushee machines people are familiar with at a gas station. You could walk in, fill up your “slushee” and then pay for it at the counter like that was totally normal. As long as I lived there that never seemed “normal” to me. LOL

Last time I was down there, they still had 'em, bro. Craziness.

We’re relocating to Corvallis in August. I’m a fan of Rogue. Looking forward to checking out your spot!

When you are in Portland check out Baka Umai on Hawthorne. It specializes in Ramen and is owned by a long time member of this forum. I have not seen him post in a while, probably since he is always at the Restaurant.

1 Like

@Nate following Stafford to the West Coast? Slappy

2 Likes

TNutZz,
I just found out a gal I use to work with has been to your place many times…Must be good, because if it wasn’t she wouldn’t go back…

2 Likes

<< stops working on LA Rams forum >>

Who, me?

2 Likes

Great! If we get the RRF (which seems like a fairy tale at this point) I’m going to invest in TVs and play the Sunday Ticket. Lions games front and center

1 Like

Damn good ramen. And solid karaage

I typically have Sunday Ticket but 2016 was a transition year for me so I didn’t for a while. I would do my Sunday workout and then stop into BW’s to watch the Lions game at the bar. What was cool was they quickly picked up on the pattern and literally started putting the Lions game on in front of my “designated” seat and saved it for me each Sunday.

When I lived in Houston, they had these bars called SRO (Standing Room Only). Amazing food, very well trained wait staff (and they were GORGEOUS), and each game had a huge screen surrounded by small screens, so you could watch all games at once. So good.

No offense at all, but sounds absolutely disgusting. I mean to abuse an innocent IPA like that…criminal

Don’t knock it until you try it :beers:

1 Like