Toronto Blue Jays

Art Lol GIF by Michelle Porucznik

Springer always struck me as a guy that would eventually just fall apart physically

1 Like

I know I’m yelling into the void… but day off yesterday. Now being no hit through 7 innings. Thank God I haven’t watched any of it… just saw the box score but wow. Smh

250 million payroll can’t get a single hit… lol and it already happened 2 times this year.

@JimLiohey could throw knuckleballs and the Jays would have no shot.

No hit by former Detroit Tiger legend Tyler Alexander…

1 Like

As u know I’m usually a pretty positive fella… but the Jays are like the 2008 Lions… unreal how bad they suck.

2 Likes

You went with the Lions and not the other terrible Detroit team.
2003 Detroit Tigers 43-119

1 Like

Wow… that’s impressively terrible

It’s important that you have goals

1 Like

Had a 4 run lead… went out to exercise. Came home down 5 to 4… pathetic

lucious lyon wtf GIF

1 Like

6 games under .500, 11 games back in the AL east. Time to blow it up and rebuild.

1 Like

Damn, absafuckinlutely no dedication on your part.
This, is really disppointing, they sign the deals, get all the money and you refuse to put in the effort?? No wonder they aren’t performing.

Goes to fridge grabs another beer in frustration on @stephenboyd57 lack of effort.

1 Like

Haha thx for laugh. They are so boring… it’s hard to watch. They spent hundreds of millions on stadium renovations. They doubled ticket prices and now they average 3 runs per game.

https://x.com/KeeganMatheson/status/1792201571679564074

1 Like

Now you’re just mocking me with those OPS numbers… Bo and Springer both in the .500’s lol they only make 20 mill per season

2 Likes

Jay’s are looking pretty good today.

Nothing better than a series against the white sox to help right the ship.

Also, Bichette is starting to show some signs that he is coming out of the slump.

2 Likes

Desperately need him to start hitting. 3 for 3 today with a couple doubles. He’s way too talented to be batting .215.

1 Like

I agree 100%

1 Like

Make that 4 for 4 with 3 doubles.

And now you shouldn’t have to worry about Romano coming in and blowing it.

1 Like