Toronto Blue Jays

How about Danny Jansen. If that dude could ever stay healthy he’d hit 40 homers.

He has 37 homers in his last 550 at bats. Might be the best power hitting catcher in baseball if he could ever play a full season. He misses so much time unfortunately

2 Likes

Morosi] The Blue Jays have 0 home runs from the cleanup spot this year. I asked Eric Nehs, our outstanding @MLBNetwork Researcher, for some context. Here it is. This is the longest cleanup HR drought to begin an @MLB season since the 1997 Astros (60 games).

shocked holy shit GIF

1 Like

The one game Bally doesn’t air…14-11 with a three-run homer in the 9th to win it. Welp, the hilites were entertaining, anyway.

O’s kicking the Jays ass as per usual. Announcer casually says the O’s have 40 more home runs this season than the Jays.

Super Troopers Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

1 Like
1 Like

And we split 4 games with the O’s

Unreal accomplishment. So proud… we might never not split again… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So, the Cubs are interested per mlbtraderumors

Cubs "Privately Discussed" Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Trade - MLB Trade Rumors?

That makes sense. They have arms and bats to trade.

Trade em all I say… but I doubt they will. They prefer mediocrity

Well, I mean, they are Canadien after alllllllll

2 Likes

And only 2 games out of the wildcard… they won’t sell even though they probably should.

Toronto traded Biggio to the Dodgers.

Yea they dfa’d him a couple days. Had a good rookie year but once they figured out he can’t hit high fastballs that’s all he got for the past 4 seasons and he’s barely batted .200

It was time to move on.

So the Jays can’t score any runs… been the story of the season. Lost 4 straight games.

Check today’s starting lineup… George Springer batting cleanup… lmao

Springer is batting .194 with a .570 OPS for crying out loud. I have no idea what they are doing.

1 Like

OUCH

3 Likes

That explains all the homers at AAA… lol unreal.

2 Likes

16 given up tonight by the Jays.

So much ouch.

2 Likes

They are terrible. At least Vladdy is finally hitting homers again. 5 homers the past 7 games.

3 Likes

Had this graded a 10 at PSA, then the shipment with it and a bunch of Ohtani rookies was stolen at FedEx. Insurance claim in process.

Had a nice pink chrime rookie psa 10 of his too. Flipped for $75 start of the year

1 Like

I got 3 Vlad rookie cards… so his 6 homers and 15 rbi’s this week… :laughing:

dumb and dumber GIF

The Jays stink but Vlad is back baby.

2 Likes