Totally FAK The Seahawks!

Since that game, that close loss, it has sent everything here to hell !!! We have no confwalk awayidence in anything , we question our players–our fanhood—our staff members—our season win totals—all of the positions of this team–ourselves–and the feeling is Doom & Gloom in here and WHY? We beat SUPER BOWL WINNING Kansas City AND The GREAT Mahomes in THEIR home ! Then We take The Seahawks into SUDDEN DEATH overtime and barely lose that by the skin of our teeth —and all of a sudden??? everything has changed here !?? no I don’t like how we played The Seahags -either , but considering everything? They were DAMN lucky to walk away with that win !! Couldda Wouldda Shouldda * Quit Moping Around and feeling sorry and pissed off . LETS DESTROY ATLANTA !!

6 Likes

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

YARN | Forget it, he's rolling. | Animal House (1978) | Video gifs by quotes | ab2926a4 | 紗

This fits so unbelievably well

I’m cutting back my time here and posting as it’s become a waste of time overall…

But, I still have A desire to voice my worthless opinion….

Who picked us to go 2-0? No one, that’s right……

Who had us to go 1-1….? 93.75 % of this whole freaking board….

But we have to get narcissistic about how we got that 1-1 record …

Who cares? I am simply glad we are not 0-2…… you all would be on suicide watch….

As always…. It’s a game; nothing more… prayers you all figure it out sooner than later…

Life is what is happening when we are not! On the board 24/7……

Love you all….

2 Likes

Clearly you haven’t heard of Big Natty! :smiley:

But we do have dusfrunrions!

That was the phylogenetic toads talking! :star_struck:

Love you all to and @Nate --and all the mods for what they do here day and night–without them, there would be no Den .
Wile E Coyote GIF

Even Wyle E Coyote is all about the turf. Love it.

1 Like

Did that win make me look fat?

Your spelling is off…

animation domination high def lol GIF by gifnews

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.