Toxic Lions Fans Bothered Josh Reynolds? Did fans take it too far online criticizing Reynolds?

1. So what.

2. No.

1 Like

I agree, but at the same time, I can’t blame him for looking elsewhere.

He will be more missed than what many think.

10 Likes

It’s Detroit!
Michigan.
We’re rough around the edges.

2 Likes

Will Harris says, “I feel your pain.”

4 Likes

Fans tend to take things too far. People need to remember that’s it’s a game Played by human beings. Everyone has bad days. Empathy is lacking in our society.

Josh however needs to be a pro and not let those fans get to him.

14 Likes

I fee for the guy. He was so clutch for us all season,

Sucks that it had to end that way for him and for us.

But I’m sure 14 million dollars will help him forget that people said something mean online

6 Likes

Guarantee it wasn’t limited to online.

This is funny to me.

He better be glad he does not play for any teams in the NFC East…those fans will have his lunch.

Lions fans are many things but toxic is not one. Unless you consider staying true blue to an org that has fed us hot garbage for 5 decades toxic. Which in some ways is kid of perverse and sad on our part. But this is the fan base.

6 Likes

Making millions catch the fuc king ball. Biggest game and you had spaghetti hands.

2 Likes

A lot of tough guys behind a keyboard

Doubt many would say it to his face

3 Likes

Holy Shit Dude! Toxic now?

You’re getting the Care Bear Christmas version of Lions Fans after an actual NFCC season!

Plant your brain in Fat Mike or Smokey McDumbass back in the day and you’d revert to thumbsucking and shitting your diapers on the hour based on what they were Oh So Deservedly getting.

So long buttercup!

7 Likes

If I had any part of Will Harris not resigning, I am pleased with my efforts.

2 Likes

At least in Denver he won’t have to worry about dropping passes in the playoffs.

7 Likes

Agree with this!!!

There were Rams fans who wanted McVay fired this year. Oh and we made the playoffs in a “rebuild” year and McVay has been to 2 Superbowls!

Of all the sports boards I follow. The Lions fans seem as grateful and homerish as any I’ve seen. I dont mean that in a bad way. You guys get give your players the benefit of doubt. Take Jamo for example. To most fan bases he would be seen a bonafide bust to date. Yet in Detroit he still has the backing of the fans and remains a popular sport figure.

10 Likes

Or imagine being Pettigrew, who even if you say deserved criticism for his drops, he didn’t deserve the amount of grief he drew for merely not being Oher.

4 Likes

If this is true, then he is softer than butter! Gimme a break!

2 Likes

Dropping the ball was one thing, but his reaction to that is what got some people riled up.

3 Likes

Lol—very true

the navy comes through tissue GIF by Warner Archive

2 Likes

“People in his camp were encouraging him to try to find a better place away from some of the toxicity of certain Detroit fans,” said Risdon. “I know he took some of it to heart.”

This is not Reynolds being a crybaby. This is his peeps amplifying what appears to be some pain felt by him a human being who did his best and came up short a couple of times in crucial moments. I know I was pissed at him that night and didn’t think he’d be back ultimately. But everything online get so blown out of proportion. It’s like you whisper something and someone is standing next to you with a megaphone shouting it out to the masses.

3 Likes