Trade Goff to Indianapolis?

I know I know, another get rid of Goff post, just hear me out.

Indianapolis doesn’t have first round pick in 2022 and they desperately need a QB. They are literally a QB from being Super Bowl contenders. Indy received #42 from the Commanders in the Wentz deal. They also have two 3rd rounders and two 5th rounders. If Indy was to offer say #42, #73, and #159 do the Lions bite? Indy know’s we are in a rebuild and can take on Goff’s salary. Goff has been to the Super Bowl and has plenty of playoff experience.

EDIT: I just read they paid him 15.5 Mil roster bonus. He isn’t going anywhere. I didn’t want to delete the post because I used my brain to make it. It reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke. "I was writing a letter and I wanted to write “Really” but I accidentally wrote “Rarely” and I wanted to use it so I wrote “I rarely drive steamboats dad” There are a lot of things you don’t know about me"

2 Likes

Maybe they can trade up

No !

I just told a Mitch Hedberg joke this morning to some of my coworkers.

When you’re in Hollywood and you’re a comedian, everybody wants you to do other things. All right, you’re a stand-up comedian, can you write us a script? That’s not fair. That’s like if I worked hard to become a cook, and I’m a really good cook, they’d say, "OK, you’re a cook. Can you farm?"

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.