Travon Diggs Done for Season

He jinxed you to save you from keeping a defense.

Right, exactly. Iā€™m just looking out for you man.

First thoughtā€¦ week 17 asterisks talk incoming.

seems like they could make one out of carbon fiber and padding.

MNF showed a kind of graphic graphic of what Purdy had done to his UCL this offseason, surgery-wise.

Itā€™s called internal brace surgery and in baseball has been a round a couple few years as an alternative to ligament replacement(Tommy John surgery).

Basically they attach a strip of space age material aling the length of the UCL and anchor it down, thus creating a brace, permanently, that takes some of the stress from the pitching motion. They may or may not repair the UCL partial tear, IDK. You can do PRP injections to help that w/o or with repair

So, I know the acl is different, but we really arenā€™t crazy far from a lot of twitchy medical ethics questions about elective upgrades w implants/devices/prosthetics and the such.

This is the field The Young Graduate , now back at school for Masters, is in. Biomedical Engineering w emphasis on medical device engineeringā€¦and her point was that at some point, it will be very tempting for perfectly healthy people to start chopping off limbs if something awesome like AutoMail ( Full Metal Alchemist) or Hulk Strength robotic arms etx become available and somewhat affordableā€¦

If your personal genetic sequence scan agrees with the nanorobot internal imaging, and you are likely to have shitty ACL etc ligamentsā€¦and you.are a big time prospect? 10 years from now you take your NIL$ and cyborg yourself just enough to.stay in the bounds of the new Surgical Enhancement Rules that The Shield drops in place after the Manning Kids show up looking like Borg to their first college training camp

Hey! They already do internal brace for ACLs with this stuff called FiberTape!

1 Like

Nanotechnology will soon allow Mel to wank it hands free.

1 Like

I am not a Doctor but I do have a opinion why we see so many early. The league started this limited pad hours an now teams also donā€™t start there main players even in preseason Plus the league cut back to 3 preseason.

I would like to say after game 4 this season maybe even last season what the injury count is . If its same after say 8 games as it is after 4 games or within margin of error. I know injuries happen but if there is a lot more during first 4 games then it might be result of lack of contact during camp an preseason.

The shared practices are help full but even those are like 60% . I think the new player is in better shape as far as faster an leaner. I think the lack of full contact in camps an preseason where you can quickly sit a player who is hurting an rest them , but when season starts the body can an is use to a solid hit.

Now some will happen we all have seen them during a celebration after a good play. They happen at practice an teams expect them an I think those are just what they are bad luck. But some I think during season could be avoided or at least lessen how serious with more contact during camp an preseason. These players of today are hitting harder an an the body is not prepared like it was in past.

I would like yo see the numbers league wise for 4 games an 8 games.

1 Like

holy shit thatā€™s really awesome I had no idea.