Travon Diggs Done for Season

Sucks! He was seen on crutches after practice.

Suddenly our bad doesn’t feel as bad.

2 Likes

Wow. Hard to top the Jets but damn that’s a bad one.

1 Like

confirmed.

torn ACL.

Brutal. Not even a game, but tearing your knee up in practice. Iverson had the right idea it appears. ■■■■ practice.

3 Likes

The injury hits keep coming…

Truth is…guys don’t practice tackling and blocking anymore. It’s mostly film, meetings and walk throughs.

1 Like

Someone needs to create a brace that can protect ACL

1 Like

Everyone is feeling the first two weeks. Apparently, except Atlanta. Guess what goes around, comes around. Kelce & CJones were out for gm #1.

Next man up !

Is that still a thing?

Very good point. Sometimes I wonder if the lack of contact in training camp, weekly practices lead to more injuries even. The body gets used to pajama parties and then boom here comes Sunday and dudes are dropping like flies.

There are obviously many factors that contribute to injuries though.

1 Like

They have them. OL/DL wear them. But it’ll likely slow the skill position guys down.

I’d still want guys to wear knee sleeves though.

Man injuries have sucked this year. It’s probably recency bias but I feel like this year there’s been a lot of major ones very early. I’m probably wrong though.

Definitely sucks, it’s more fun when the best players play.

2 Likes

I think the difference is the seriousness of the injuries these days. There is always going to be injuries. But the season ending, surgery required variety seems to be more and more common.

Someone may have some data on that.

1 Like

5G+Chemtrails+TheChangingofA432toA440+IncreasedOmega6sinFoods=

WEAKENED LIGAMENTS EVERYWHERE!

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

2 Likes

Right on. Also could be more prominent names too. But it would be interesting to see that info and compare over the years and also by the week of the season

1 Like

■■■■ @Thats2 how could you

Injuries suck. Double-edged sword, the NFL. You appreciate the hell out of what these guys can do, but it takes its toll on 'em. Still, I bet there’s a bunch of us that would stand in line for his abilities and opportunities, even with the risk.

Wait…on their grass practice field?

2 Likes

Yeah but some say he was drinking ayahuasca on water breaks.

1 Like

Everyone knows ayahuasca strengthens ligaments.

Natty is the hulk. Hasn’t even had a hang nail in decades. I rest my case.