Travon Walker Crowd…

I’m talking about posters on the board. No one was talking about us taking him at 2. All the talk was about him at 32 or lower.

I did a quick search and you were on Hutch at 2 and Walker at 34 on Jan 23rd.

There was a thread started on Jan 1 by @CashRipley about Walker following the Michigan game. Go back and read your thoughts and everyone’s else’s back then.

I know it’s sort of antiquated, but to answer the question, it’s with your eyes when you watch how their body moves snap after snap after snap. A guy can get a lucky guess with his one and only measured 10 yard time ever. Then you watch snap after snap and realize, no the guy is slow off the snap consistently and I do not give two shiznits what his 10 time is. Walker is the perfect example of that and even JJohnson who I like over Walker. You watch those two off the snap for 15 minutes straight, then KT and numbers or no, it’s no contest who gets off the ball quicker on average.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. But then you can get into a Tabor situation and his ‘watch the tape’ t-shirt after he bombed the 40

I don’t see it as an end-all but, it’s one data point. I’d feel more comfortable with Thibs if he had posted a better 3cone

All things in moderation. Tabor is an extreme. One who did btw play NFL football last year. What was Tibbs 3 Cone?? I have looked and couldn’t find that he did one. But, man… he is just next level quicker than the other guys. Quicker off the ball. Quicker to get to his target. He doesn’t have gumby bend. But he has plenty of examples of excellent arc ability. I wish some of those drills were timed. See who can get around the arc the quickest showing bend. But if it was off the snap, to a dropping QB that was timed… KT is your horse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.