Travon Walker is among the freakiest athletes in the NFL draft. But is he right for the Detroit Lions?

Travon Walker is among the freakiest athletes in the NFL draft. But is he right for the Detroit Lions?

Travon Walker is among the freakiest athletes in the NFL draft. But is he right for the Detroit Lions? - mlive.com

paywall.

1 Like

Well I’m not a subscriber and It showed the whole article. Sorry, I can go to there site a see whole article, but if you click the link it doesn’t. Not sure

1 Like

That’s hilarious! I can’t believe mlive has a paywall. That’s like requiring an entry fee to shop at k-mart.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Folks… here is my nominee for post of the day!

4 Likes

There is 1 operating Kmart left now.

Same as Hot N Now.

3 Likes

Another article on the DEs. This one has Travon Walker on top. Opinions, they’re like … everyone has one.

They’re probably losing a crap ton of money… but have somebody bank rolling the joint so they can say the franchise hasn’t folded yet…. :joy::joy::joy:

and we go to that hot & now every once in a while and sonofagun it tastes just the same as when I was in high school.
and for whatever reason their shakes are delicious.

2 Likes

just remembered we had a nickname for Hot’n’Now…. we called it ”Rotten Cow”

We called it hot n grissle

1 Like

would totes dig on a rotten cow burger right now. Or more like five of them.

Those delicious wrinkly flat little burgers with the lava pickle disks that would burn the ever-living fuck out of your mouth if it flapped out during a hasty bite

1 Like

Sounds like the last Blockbuster

1 Like

Is that some sort of blockchain program? :sunglasses:

Is there really one last Blockbuster that is open?

last I knew … yes… in Alaska. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. And it has had an infusion of interest and cash ever since “The Last Blockbuster” came out. One interesting thing I didn’t know was that Netflix tried to sell itself/merge with Blockbuster at one point, but Blockbuster laughed them out of the room. Oops. Ironically “The Last Blockbuster” is a huge hit on Netflix. :joy:

2 Likes

:point_down: the second most frightening type of siren event of the cold war era.

2 Likes

Oregon. But close enough :yum:

2 Likes