Trigger warning: This is really going to piss you off

I can’t even.

Like, I just … can’t right now.

2 Likes

Yeah I posted on the game thread. I’m being lost and confused more than normal.

2 Likes

Was that the first phantom call or the second? They literally looked exactly the same. We were all prepared for this because its happened so many times, but theres always a new way to get screwed. It never gets easier.

1 Like

I am just done with the NFL. Piss poor officiating, blatant bad calls and non-calls…Love my Lions, but the nonsense has gotten to me.

2 Likes

Wow! I would have said this hasn’t happened to the Lions before…I’m pretty sure it happened in a Bears game a couple years ago. Called the wrong fricken team.

Not once…but twice with this one, Mercy.

Matty needs to fucking stand up for his team. Get some fucking Ball’s man. At least Stafford does.

1 Like

Here’s another trigger.

I am done blaming the refs for anything, the Lions had all the opportunities to put the game away and did not.

1 Like

Actually they did, they stopped GB on 3rd down with 10 minutes left, the first phantom flag came out. There was an opportunity to put the game away. The 2nd flag made a mid range FG to a chip shot and the ability to milk 1:45 off the clock. That would have been an opportunity for the lions to come down and try a FG for the win. Another opportunity lost.

Don’t forget about the obvious PI that wasn’t called, another opportunity to put the game away.

5 Likes

The 2nd

https://twitter.com/247KevinBoilard/status/1183949573783461888

1 Like

Sacking Aaron Rodgers to force a punt is putting a game away. They were up 9 and that first call gave them another chance. They scored a TD

6 Likes

The call on Walker. No PI call. Not one, but, two bogus facemask calls.
Everytime I think I can’t be anymore outraged, flat out furious, stupified, dumbfounded, and pissed off, the NFL finds a way to tweak my nose.
Fuck them, too!

1 Like

Weak! What a copout response…

2 Likes