Trubisky summed up in one image

3 Likes

That can’t be real…the Bears never got that close to scoring a TD. :joy:

2 Likes

From 2018. Sunday night football opener. Bears lost 24-23. Trubisky 22 of 35 for 171 yards & 0 passing TDs. However, he did have 7 rushes for 32 yards and a TD.

1 Like

Duh…didn’t even notice the uniforms and the goal post with the G on it.

1 Like

Still just as applicable.

Amos said he knew Biscuit stared down receivers and knew the play was coming his way … and he was right.

3 Likes

Love the nickname Buscuit.

1 Like

I remember trying to tell some people about Mitch. But I’m not going to bring it up.:rofl:

1 Like

FWIW, I remember those times pretty clearly.

Said it before, and I’ll say it again. This guy is Grossman 2.0. He might be able to manage them from time to time but isn’t going to pull out any games, and will likely blow it big time on the big stage. That team is all about the defense. The games they win are going to be a hard fought defensive battles in which the offense just doesn’t screw it up. Going to have to rely on the ground game, clock control and special teams(goal post mvp)

2 Likes

Grossman looks to be a pretty good comp at this point.

1 Like

Personally I think both CHI and GB are over rated. CHI stayed relatively injury free last year and won by making turnovers. I doubt they can repeat that.

GB’s new offense doesn’t look to good and CHI poor offense made GB’s defense look better than it is.

In my opinion we can beat them both if Stafford plays well.

1 Like

I think the kid is highly overrated and will never be what some fans think he could. But I will say that he’s better than Grossman. If for no other reason he can hurt you with his legs if everything else fails.

lets hope he keeps this up!!

[quote=“LionsBlood, post:6, topic:1120, full:true”]

Love the nickname Buscuit.
[/quote]

Word up

The anouncers commented several times on how there were open receivers that Mitch just didn’t see. Maybe pressure, maybe not not going through his progressions.
Stafford did the same thing with the stare downs for the longest time and still does it from time to time.

Mitch is young and inexperienced. He barely played at UNC and was drafted on his physical tools, not his resume. I think he’s limited mentally the way I feel Jared Goff is as well. But when Nagy and McVay are calling a great game, they can look brilliant for stretches.

Good point. It’s up to the coaches to mold him. It was only game one of course and a lot can change once the rust comes off.

ESPN Radio yesterday was talking about how Nagy had called a different type of game and it didn’t work. I have no idea if that is accurate.

Man, that’s some crazy protection, not a defender within 10 yards of Biscuit (as Adrian calls him). If Stafford had that kind of protection, he’d find his checkdown in record time! :rofl: