Trying so hard to GAF about this game…

Yep, so anti-climactic.

1 Like

I live in the Niners Media market, so I hate them more than most of you. Seriously ■■■■ those guys. Go Chiefs.

2 Likes

When I lived in that market the Raiders were still there and I kind of had a soft spot for them.

I couldn’t stand the 49ers just like I couldn’t stand the Redskins when I lived in that media market. I live in Cardinals land now and have adopted the Cardinals as my 2nd favorite team.

1 Like

Actually turned out to be pretty gratifying. Lovely to watch them getting their hearts ripped out.

3 Likes

Yea, went from being one of the worst Super Bowl games in the 1st half to one of the best.

Glad I watched now

1 Like

I got back from shopping halfway through the 3rd quarter. Snacked on some popcorn and watched the finish.

2 Likes

Your timing was impeccable

2 Likes

still wishing there was a way that both teams could have lost. :wink:

2 Likes

Didn’t watch a single minute.

4 Likes

Mahomes sucked hard for 3 quarters of the game, He just is the luckiest SOB there is-that said he doesn’t concern me one bit that last TD throw it looked like the 49’ers just gave up, that player was WIDE open- nobody was that wide open all game. but IMO Mahomes played like shit most of the bowl game-He Knew it, but the sun shines on his ass. in that OT, it was anybodies game literally but The 9’ers couldn’t score-well gee they give Rat Boy a lane wide enough to drive a car through and his receiver was wide open for 8 seconds , easiest TD pass there was for Mahomes lol , hell HE could have ran it in…■■■■ Mahomes and The Chiefs !!

I went to the gym. It was great. It was really empty.
1st, I went into the 175+ degree sauna for 15 minutes.
2nd, then I did an interval workout on a bike.
3rd, then I lifted and did chest and squats.
4th, then I went into the sauna again for 25 minutes.

I looked up at the screens every now and then to see the game. I didn’t care and didn’t miss a thing.

2 Likes

You are a wise man @Pdono

I caught OT but skipped the rest. Like u said… missed nothing.

1 Like

Increased growth hormone and heat shock proteins from a sauna. I have been all over the sauna 4x / week for the last 2 months. Doing this post exercise mostly, but I have recently started using the sauna before and after workouts based on what Peter Attia has been stating.

1 Like

Hoping you guys aren’t the kind that go into a sauna, sweats their ass off and then sweats all over the weight equipment and then doesn’t wipe it down when they are done. :wink:

1 Like

A friend texted me this yesterday right at the beginning of the game. I definitely identified with it.

2 Likes

I always wipe up the sauna with a towel, post my sitting exposure. No one else does. It makes me sick.

1 Like

For the ultimate Detroit Lions fan experience, you will want to be at the championship game. The Super Bowl is nice, but its more of a rich/neutral crowd.

Not a problem here. I have a sauna and weight room at home. And I’m not a sweater unless in the sauna which I do last then to the cold shower

Perhaps I should go for both!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.