Turkey day game = turkey--depressing duddd

Not me id be happier with a loss but if it is entertaining ill take it :slight_smile:

Can you imagine how screwed we would be if the Bears had drafted Mahomes, or even Watson? Damn.

Honestly the team is playing much better than I expected. Not sure I would be shocked if we ended up losing but at least we are playing well so far

Is Hand playing today? Don’t remember seeing anything that he would be out again

He is playing. I saw him earlier.

I’ll eat some crow on this. That first series by our defense really made me wonder if MP had lost the team.

1 Like

Why are we so bad at getting sacks? Kennard should have easily had that, sheesh

I don’t care if they didn’t call the hit on Trubisky, they always skim over that stuff with Stafford

Wait, The Lions recovered OK review the play to see if they REALLY recovered.

Looks like Wilson was trying to pull up and not hit him. What’s the rule on that, does it need to be forcible or any contact?

It should have been a foul. I don’t Wilson was aiming for his head though.

1 Like

Of course the missed sack comes back to haunt us, sigh

How about that little make up call on the next play, lol

1 Like

All turnovers in a change of possession are required to be reviewed

Just an FYI for the mods but there appears to be two separate game day type threads going on

Nice catch. I asked wes if he can merge them.

I started the other one because from the looks of it, this wasnt actually intended to be one…just kind of turned into one somehow.

LOL at this thread

Too bad we didn’t get a TD but at least we scored to keep the pressure on. Hopefully we can get some sort of defensive score too

I am confused, as it seems they are trying to win and playing well

1 Like

At this point we might be screwed. If it’s close the Bears will get whatever call it takes to get them the victory.

2 Likes