Twenty-five NFL teams kick off voluntary offseason workout program today

The Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers all start Phase One of the nine-week offseason program.

Phase One consists of two weeks with activities limited to meetings, strength and conditioning and physical rehab only.

3 Likes

Probably would be easier to list the 7 teams not meeting.

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Los Angeles Chargers
New England Patriots
Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans
Washington Commanders

2 Likes

Nope. I C&P the article. Listing the non teams would have been work. I’m lazy.

4 Likes

I read this earlier this am and was too lazy to post it, so thanks.
I’m hoping this means more Lion articles this week. Granted they will say little or nothing but we will scour for hints on draft pick, extensions, progress of Martin/Sorsdal etc etc.

Then read way to much into what is there or more likely what isn’t.

2 Likes

Slothful united. :grin:

Hey, I spent time posting on the Tigers side of the board so no…Tigers and Tiger MiLB threads.

I clicked on the link and there was nothing there other than a list of teams reporting which included the Lions. Beat writers haven’t even gotten there yet.

But other than that yea, slothful united works…lol

https://x.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1779919635103572022

2 Likes