Twentyman talking with LB Coach Kelvin Sheppard

Snap out of it. He can’t hurt you any more!!

bitch slap GIF

5 Likes

Austin Powers Rocket GIF
It could be worse. Good thing he didn’t end up leading the space program.

3 Likes

I think that’s my raise…

What did you all think of the comment he made when he was talking about competition where he says he’s heard other coaches say everybody has a chance to earn a starting spot when they just paid a guy 15 million and you’re setting there behind him thinking, ‘yeah alright’ ?
What does that say to their approach to free agency?
I like this approach until they get to a point where a player could put them over the top. Then open the vault.

Oh, look!

The current College Football NIL recruiting process!

3 Likes

Love what I see and hear from this staff, gives fans a reason to be excited. I hope rookies and free agents feel the same and want to come to Detroit.

LB has always been one of my favorite positions, so to hear Shep say they are gonna cut em loose, rather than read and react, music to my ears. Being aggressive is the position, can’t wait!

1 Like

The staff keeps saying there won’t be a wholesale change on defense, but it sounds pretty significant. There’s something to be said about continuity of scheme, though when you had the 31th ranked defense, continuity might not be a good thing.

2 Likes

That is so strange. I just started taking Metamucil a few days ago and was wondering, literally 20 minutes ago, how I could work it into a conversation on the Den. I haven’t experienced the full magic yet but slowly things seem like they are starting to move in the right direction. I’ll keep you guys posted. Or I could PM you with progressive dump photos if that’s your “thing”.

2 Likes

I guess you’re taking your lionpile name literally…

3 Likes

Hahaha I’ll pass.

If you’re having trouble. Try Colon Blow.

2 Likes

And if you have any colon blow, you might want to think about getting a toilet with a cup holder

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.