Twentyman talking with WR coach Antwan Randel El

Hopefully it will lead to wins. But even if it doesn’t, we will always remember this staff. And it is GENUINELY different. Its not just a bunch of fans seeing things that aren’t there.

Hopefully they keep that same energy going forward.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:100:

I hadn’t really thought about it too much… but I think many of us (myself included) overlooked how it may have been more unlikely for a young, developmental WR to join a new team right before the season, get settled in the area, learn a new playbook, and then build a confort level with Goff while he probably still didn’t get many reps in practice as the #5-6 WR.

I still want to see some success in a game before I totally buy in here… but I’ll also point out that the Lions draft video showed them asking the special teams coach who he liked most once the 5th round came around.

3 Likes

Regardless of age or experience its rare for any receiver to join a team late in the process and make an impact or look legit. It was eye opening to see what Amari Cooper did as a new Cowboy. The only reason OBJ found his footing as a Ram was because he was Odell Beckham. If OBJ stood for Otis Brian Johnson in the same body and skill set he would have barely got any snaps. Much less had plays where he was at the front end of the progression.

3 Likes

what if Trinity becomes a pro bowler. It would be like the Wings getting Draper for a dollar

2 Likes

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Did Fipp ask for a certain player? Did the video allude to who was drafted and for what purpose ?

He did say Rodriguez’ name… though it sounded like he was the 2nd guy on his list.

1 Like

However, if OBJ stood for Ol’ Brian Johnson, the league would have been Thunderstruck!

brian johnson GIF

3 Likes

Last year, 2 of our biggest weaknesses were WR & DE.

Add Chark, Jamo, Hutch, Paschal

4 Likes

Cephus coming back healthy, a Benson sighting, Romeo back, Charles Harris with his mojo working, finally getting into “next man up” territory. Great to have starters, but backups, got some great guys in backup roles all over the team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.