Tyreek Hill available?

Would we take him on? Dorsey drafted him.

What is he looking for?

It says they offered significant dollars.

Generic question, not towards anyone here.

Would have to be a 1st and 2nd round draft pick. Similar to the Adams deal. If the Lions were one player away, I’d consider it. We just have too many holes on defense to be trading 2 top draft picks for a WR.

1 Like

Ha ha. No!
We had more success after we lost Megatron’s massive contract than we did with it, until Quintricia wrecked the defense.

3 Likes

If he goes to Miami and plays alongside Waddle, that will be the fastest receiver corps of all time.

Can Tua get them the ball deep?

2 Likes

Agree 100%
Trade away picks then fork over massive $$$
Nah, that’s worse than a FA deal
No no no

3 Likes

Chasing those $$$. Hard to imagine he’ll find as great of a landing spot as he currently has.

And no. I’d just draft one in the first and save some picks.

2 Likes

Lol…they’re looking for a stafford type deal on a wideout. I’ll pass.

4 Likes

He’s a known domestic abuser. Fuck Tyreek Hill. If the Lions are stupid enough to pay a king’s ransom for that scumbag I won’t watch a minute of them until he is gone.

2 Likes

I would too, but he is probably the biggest weapon in the league today. The one guy you have to account for on every play, and usually with more than one guy. It makes everything so much easier for the rest of the offense.

1 Like

No thanks.

Shrimp squad. Might be fun to watch though.

Sweet my pickup of hardman in dynasty just went from a throw in to a valuable piece

1 Like

I’d give them number 2 for their first, third and fourth and Hill. That would value Hill at about the #4 OA pick. That seems high but I really want out of #2.

Down to the Jets and Dolphins apparently. Holmes is not paying Hill the money he wants.

He posted this right after Kirk signed that huge contract.

If I could have any WR in the NFL today, Hill is probably in that top three with Chase and Kupp. With his contract demands and the draft picks that it will take to get him, I would pass.

1 Like

Just put in an offer for him. Guy I’m looking to deal with is on midnight shift so hopefully he wakes up and checks his dynasty notification first :rofl:

Matt Miller

@nfldraftscout

9m

Tyreek Hill lives in Miami during the offseason. Just throwing that out there. It only matters when it matters.

Also KC is in the toughest division in the NFL. Trading away your #1 WR is not going to help you win the division next year.