Tyrod Taylor named Texans starter for opener

Announced by the “yes man” coach of the Texans. Another sign that the Watson situation is going to blow up one way or another and isn’t going to just go away.

No link…just trust me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You talk to Jon?

3 Likes

I did but he was in a foul mood. He told me to just poke Tyrod in his lung before the game. I said “dude, I’m not DeShaun Watson!” Then he said “my bad” and hung up on me. Weird exchange. I’m guessing he was high on…life.

3 Likes

The Watson situation is far from over for sure. The Texans are going to try to tank this season I think.

2 Likes

Texans are becoming the J-E-T-S
No chance were getting the #1 OA pick, this year. They will be an extra bye week for everyone that plays them, this year.

2 Likes

This isn’t going to be a happy ending for Deshaun Watson.

3 Likes

Tyrod 4.0. Amazing how this dude goes in as a fringe starter/backup and always starting week 1. We may see Watson by week 6 depending on the legal scene. Whenever i think bad about the lions i just compare them to the Texans and are glad we’re not in their spot. Forget about shit show, they’re a freakin porter potty.

2 Likes

Doesn’t feel like it now. If he gets out of trouble, he may be able to have a Michael Vick-like resurrection, but it sure does taint the overall picture.

1 Like

Talk about dysfunction… the Texans are carrying the flag and the torch and everything else to be a complete shit show of a team.

Reminds me of the maple leafs…

I’m not sure how the on field results will play out…but they are the biggest shitshow in the NFL at the current moment. They are in a power struggle where a non-football guy just flexed his muscle to keep his seat at the table and every move reflects the power he has within the organization (which is too much). There is a reason why JJ Watt said “holy crap guys I’m outta here!” Its really bad.

2 Likes

That just might ensure them beating out the Lions for the number one draft pick next year.

1 Like

Yeah I have no idea what is going on over there. And we have seen dysfunction with the lions but the Texans are at least equal to the worst of what I can recall the Lions doing… which is saying something. This is drafting mike Williams level of dysfunction…

1 Like

We have been an organized disaster for years. Our problem is we’ve put the wrong people in charge and they have made bad decisions. But we haven’t had much in the way of a power struggle…particularly amongst non-football people. Rod Wood is the closest thing we’ve had in the last few decades. But the only way to equat it to the Texans is if Rod Wood feared his own demise in the organization and he orchestrated a series of moves to hire guys that would answer to him and do whatever he says. Our version of Rod Wood didn’t do that. He could have…but he didn’t. Their version did that. He pulled his power card to make sure he was still in power. Its an odd situation.

1 Like

In all fairness though, if everything that has been said were true then he’s had far too many happy endings anyways.

2 Likes