Uggh… Rams sign Kamren Curl

Rams are really adding some good players…

https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1768485409753883112?s=20

1 Like

While I disagree with the team building strategy of committing the money they did to a couple guards, they were a tough out last year and are definitely getting better. They also have proven to be very savvy drafters. Wouldn’t surprise me if they won the division over San Fran.

4 Likes

Well to be fair… if you give Stafford all day to throw, he will beat you. He still a jugs machine on his shoulder.

1 Like

It will really come down to Stafford staying healthy.
Which, obviously, is the case for most if not all the NFL teams.

That and continued success of their run game. They were a different team second half of year when they started having success running the ball.

Why are the Commanders letting a guy like that at that age go for 2 /13?

2 Likes

great point.

They signed Bobby Wagner for $8.5 million on a 1 year deal at age 34… and he certainly won’t be around when they finally have a chance to compete.

NbA franchise doing NBA franchise things.

1 Like

While Curl is a good tackler it’s been 38 games since he’s registered an INT. It’s an improvement for them for sure but I’m not sure that 2/13m isn’t about fair for him. He just turned 25 a couple weeks ago so perhaps there is a next level for him.

I agree… fair contract… just not thrilled that he chose the Rams.

1 Like

It’s LA. It seems like it’s a fun culture to play in and they are looking to contend. They’re going to draw players.

1 Like

They need to fortify the backfield with the loss of their major disrupter up front.

But can Curl cover a Slant?

2 Likes

Agreed. Hopefully them and SF beat the ^##&%^ @* out of each other. Rams may beat out the Niners for sure.

I hear his straight line speed is very poor.

1 Like

Why do people get so worked up about teams getting average players?

Had 115 tackles in 2023 and is only 25yo…

Maybe he sees that Washington is at least two years away from being good.

Kermit The Frog Crypto GIF by ProBit Global

1 Like

They can probably use him some at DT