UM - OSU Thread

Keep it here. ~

3 Likes

Great pick to set up that score

1 Like

Love that he went for it on fourth. Can’t ask for a better start for UM.

3 Likes

Is AI going to flag ‘Buckeye’ as a bad word?

6 Likes

Great start but I want to see something from JJ. Some NFL throws

I thought about going to the bar to watch, but went cheap and made my own wings. Frank’s and Korean red pepper for some extra punch.

4 Likes

Look at that, I can’t get a picture done correctly.

2 Likes

Looks pretty darn good. Franks. I put that s*hit on everything

3 Likes

That was an NFL pass. Nice job JJ

2 Likes

holy ■■■■ what a throw by Mcarthy

that should be TD id be surprised if it is called back

its inconclusive.

2 Likes

No way they overturn that. He was down by a mile. I feel like the commentators are gaslighting us

4 Likes

He had control when his knee came down, but he looks short to me. Another 1 inch line play?

1 Like

yeah thats why he is rated by some as a 1st round qb

beautiful window and throw

2 Likes

A neutral’s take:

Wilson caught the ball right away, but then Burke smacked his arm causing the ball to shift up to Wilson’s shoulder. Was that still control? I thought he had it pinned and at the very least the call should stand, but if they’d called it in INT it probably should have stood as well. Great plays by everyone involved with that play, including the DB.

4 Likes

JJ can be streaky, but then you see him nail throws like that and the one to Loveland a few games ago where he threaded it between 2 defenders and right over Loveland’s shoulder. Those are throws many pro quarterbacks can’t pull off.

4 Likes

it was pretty much inconclusive, or hard enough to overturn.

2 Likes

I thought he still had control when breaking the plane. And if you’re a runner I didn’t think anything after that mattered. Different than catching it in the end zone

2 Likes

Those were floating?
They look a little light.

I thought it was pinned against his shoulder, so I agree. But it had definitely moved out of the grasp of his hands by then. I actually think he lost control for a blink, then reestablished it when he pinned it on his shoulder (which was a great play).

4 Likes