UM Pro Day: Ojabo injured

Damn. Hope it’s just a twist or sprain.

Always sucks to see a guy get hurt. If we don’t get our edge at #2, maybe he falls to #32.

Feel bad for the kid. Worst possible timing.

He’s young though, so plenty of time to bounce back.

1 Like

Are you f’n kidding me?! That blows.

Really don’t want him to be there at 32. That would mean it’s a more serious injury. Don’t want that for any of the kids coming out at this point.

3 Likes

Hopefully not serious. That’s horrible luck.

Hope he had insurance.

I only saw the clip at a quick glance… but he seemed to be grabbing the back of his heel area.

Makes me sick for him…. sure hope it is just a low ankle sprain… and nothing Achilles related.

1 Like

Oh shit, that would be brutal. Hope the kid is okay.

Overtraining is a real issue in these young prospects.

1 Like

I hope he is ok, hate to see that for any of these kids especially at this point in time for them…

If it’s a serious injury, I would not be surprised to see him drop a few rounds… if it’s serious he could be available in the 3rd or 5th maybe, depending. It happens every year…

I do feel bad but I’m just going to go ahead and say what we’re all pretty sure of. Ojabo tore his Achilles.

Unfortunately… that appears to be the case…

https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/1504947358366416898?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1504947358366416898|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fthh8ql%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

That’s some shit news.

2 Likes

Such a horrible break for the kid. He’s young, and will recover fully hopefully. Just cost him a ton of $ though. Hopefully he had insurance.

Makes me think Thibodeaux might have done the right thing for the combine. It’s a business decision for these guys and they have to do what’s right for them.

The great thing for Ojabo he won’t drop to far hopefully and will have the best rehab available to him. Not to mention what he’s already going to get from UM.

1 Like

Wow.
World crashing down for the kid. Hate to see it.

Did anyone see Hutchinson’s bench press?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder how many reps he would put up without his spotter curling the bar for him. This kid is going to get MAULED by NFL OTs

1 Like

Yes, this is what I was talking about! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, the way it’s supposed to work is your spotter shouldn’t be helping you lift. Lol

My guess is that’s why he wanted to lift at Pro Day and not the Combine, no spotter at the combine is going to be curling that bar for him!

1 Like