Uniforms

so I’m curious, what uniforms will we wear? do we still have to follow any protocols or can we mix and match however we want? I want the blue tops with silver pants and new helmet, just to see how that looks.

2 Likes

Tho they’re not my favorite, you gotta feel there is no way it isn’t the Blueberries

10 Likes

I want blueberries with the new helmet
Expecting blueberries and standard helmet

1 Like

Me too.

Total BNL look.

3 Likes

vomits profusely

Want to see the old throwbacks in this special game. Also had luck with the tighty-whiteys and the blueberries.

Nah, the throwbacks.

1 Like

Blueberries please!

4 Likes

Either this or

all white with the new helmets

That would be my preference. The grey pajamas gotta go

1 Like

Goff thinks the blueberries are good luck. I want all the good karma around Goff. Blueberries, please!

1 Like

It’ll be blueberries for sure.

Can’t wear the new helmet without the grays, which hopefully are retired forever.

The new helmet should be paired with the throwbacks, IMO.

Looking forward to the new unis next year. Hoping for an old-school look.

2 Likes

My fave look is still the white top with the blue pants (which I know is a roadie), but we keep losing with them so they don’t get chosen a lot. Last two times we wore them were at Carolina and at Baltimore.

Probably time to retire those forever then. Sorry pal

I like the All Blue and the All White looks personally

3 Likes

Eh we won in Chicago with them last year, so it’s not like we CAN’T win with them. I just think they pop on TV and look really clean in general.

Plus I really don’t believe in jinxes or any of that nonsense. Though I probably wouldn’t bust them out again until next year lol.

3 Likes

Never liked that look.

1 Like

With you man.

1 Like

I could mostly care less about the uniforms

1 Like

Fair enough, I admit I’ve never been very fashionable. I just think it looks great on TV.

1 Like

That’s also my favorite, but I agree with the mojo thing. We absolutely have to stick with what’s working.

2 Likes

100% the best look. And jinxes are nonsense. Hard to believe people buy into it. But then again…

2 Likes

I can’t see how it isn’t the bluberries.

1 Like

Mother Fing Blueberries.

1 Like