Unvaccinated NFL players will face slew of restrictions to open 2021

including being barred from team flights.

Wonder if this will cause a friction among the players’ union

1 Like

Time Clock GIF by Biteable

Got in before the lock!

1 Like

So the NFL isn’t requiring vaccinations . . . but they really are, lol.

I do wonder if Decker will change his mind.

Right now it says its just for training camp and possibly going into the preseason. Nothing has been agreed upon for the season. They said they would “re-evaluate” at that time. Which to me means they will put this stuff out there for people watching to feel like they are doing something…but then quietly not extend it in September when people forget about it.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how this would even be legal if pressed. Employers are (and should be) extremely limited in what they can force their employees to disclose about their health status.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten the vaccine and probably won’t. But you can’t knock someone for their choice.

Why Pfizer And Moderna Can’t Be Sued For Covid Vaccine Side Effects

3 Likes

Sure you can.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I think more or less of people based entirely on the choices they make…Especially this one.

2 Likes

Really?? wow!!!

2 Likes

Why is that bad?

Person A: Upstanding citizen. Worked hard, well educated, good father, involved in his community, good to his wife and family and makes choices that lead to him being this person.

Person B: Lies, cheats and steals. Does not work hard, is rude in general to people, abandoned his family and regularly fails to keep steady work because of a bad attitude. His choices in life lead to this being his life.

Should I not think more of person A and less of person B?

People like to say “no judgement”, but who are we fooling?

Taylor Decker is definitely person A. But to knock him for not wanting to take the vaccine is utterly ridiculous if I’m understanding you correctly.

5 Likes

Except you are comparing apples to oranges. Let’s try it like this
Person A - Great citizen, family man, hard worker, good values, chooses NOT to get the vaccine
Person B - Great citizen, family man, hard worker, good values, chooses to get the vaccine
What kind of judgement are you passing on these two??
For the record I do have my vaccine and agree people should get them, however, if someone chooses not to get the vaccine for whatever reason, I’m not going to think any differently of that person based on this choice. That’s what is supposed to make this country a great place to live.

3 Likes

Goodbye thread, we barely knew ya

2 Likes