USA Today

Has the Lions @ #4 in their power rankings. Didn’t they have us going 3-13 a month ago? :joy:

6 Likes

What a joke :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Next week we’ll drop out of the top 10 because we didn’t even play.

2 Likes

This

1 Like

ESPN put minny above us?!

1 Like

The guy that does these ratings is Nate Davis, who in July had us at 3-13 and tied for being the worst team in the league. So, his evaluation is kinda off. Other ratings have the Lions at 10th or 11th, which is probably a lot closer to where they should be. But I think we all know this stuff means nothing, it won’t get you into the playoffs, and besides it’s too early to be concerned about.

When, not if, when we beat the Packers at Lambeau and then beat the Vikes in Detroit, that’s when you know you’ve got a top 10 team. IMHO, for that you gotta beat somebody good on the road, which they did in Philly and are going to in GB. Potential don’t mean shit, you gotta win games against the other playoff teams.

4 Likes

That’s the same clown that said 3-13? And now has them fourth.,

The only thing I want to read from him is his resignation. What a hack.

2 Likes

Great to see the Cowboys behind the Lions…

" 6. Cowboys (4): Week 4 loss a reminder they hadn’t played any varsity teams yet."
LOLOZZZZ
#DominantTeam
:clown_face:

1 Like

Then there is this…

31. Redskins (31): You guys really couldn’t hang on for just another two weeks to give rookie QB Dwayne Haskins a soft launch against Miami?

32. Dolphins (32): The bye week is favored by 17½ points.

Amen

This is the real story. This is too high in reality…at this point in time anyway.

As Al Davis said … “Just Win Baby”

2 Likes

sorry Iggy[quote=“JadedLionsFan, post:7, topic:1747, full:true”]
Great to see the Cowboys behind the Lions…

" 6. Cowboys (4): Week 4 loss a reminder they hadn’t played any varsity teams yet."
LOLOZZZZ
#DominantTeam
:clown_face:
[/quote]

sorry Iggy.

1 Like

“will bye week stem that momentum?”

seems like a bye week would have the opposite effect for a good coaching staff and gameplanning.

1 Like

Especially with some banged up players that can heal

1 Like

I’ll bet Mike Daniels wants to play in GB so bad he can taste it. Don’t know if his foot has or will be healed enough for that, though. Also, it would be great if Da’Shawn Hand could play, last I heard he has shed his elbow brace.

I’m pretty sure that Stafford and Slay will play, and I suspect Amendola will too. Don’t know nothing about Diggs’ hammy or Hock’s concussion, we’ll just have to wait and see. Hockenson id the only one that could miss serious time, and BTW Austin Bryant is due to come off the IR in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

It’s fun to see the Lions in the #4 spot, but, my first thought was, “bullshit”.
The Lions are a much improved team. Much improved! That said, you’d have to be on LSD to believe we’re #4 with our 4th quarter play. We could very easily be 0-4 right now.