USA TODAY's new 3-round mock draft...some of you are going to freak out

Burrow is about 2 to 3 years away from being the best QB in the league. That’s not a very fair bar to set. Kenny could be a star in this league. He’s a little underrated IMO…

Gag

No thanks all around there

I think Kenny would be a gamble imho!

4 Likes

I would rather them take a legit WR in Williamson or Wilson at 2 than a decent QB prospect who is more than likely going to be no better than Goff.In my opinion its DE at 2 or trade down pretty cut and dry.

1 Like

Yep — unless they see a gem like our little sungod…. No…

I’m looking forward to FA and if more players will now want to come here vs before and actually play

Yep–it does almost always happen. One of these QBs will be in the top 5 of every mock draft after the combine.

So if Matt Corral, due to his injury, dropped to where he was available with out 2nd 1st round pick, would you do it?

I probably wouldn’t but it would be tempting to me as well!!

So, not Joe Burrow. Or any of his production, but kind of like Joe Burrow.

We passed on Justin Herbert at 3. No chance they take fake Joe Burrow at 2

Eh, I get it. It’s a qb. I might be the biggest Pickett fan in here though. I’d still take Hutch or Thibs. But I do think we should consider trading into the 10-15 area if Pickett is still available.

1 Like

I don’t want team to even consider a QB an i don’t think they will until after rd 3…Give me 4 solids D players an a Top WR early after just draft

5 Likes

That one hurts. I think Herbert is going to be a monster next year

Yep, clickbait.

The next …. Always disappoints. We need the first of…

It’s not even clear to my cat what this is about.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the earth would just open up to swallow the state of Michigan.

Man I love Pickett . I’ve been saying this for a while . If he has a decent hand size I’m all in at number 2 .
He always keeps his head up and finds the open man . Plus dude has some swagger .

At the time we expected Stafford to finish his career here and he still had about 4 - 5 years left. You don’t draft a QB in that scenerio.

I agree. But at the time we still had Stafford and expected 4 - 5 more seasons of him. During that draft there was no serious discussion of moving on from Stafford.

1 Like

I think both Corral and Pickett will go top 10 and I’m pretty sure Houston will be drafting a QB. So it’s possible they could both go in the top 3.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone traded up to 1OA or 2OA to leap frog HOU.

With that said I do not think the Lions would draft a QB

1 Like